chapter 16

Yunho brought San to his house. "Can I use the washroom" San asked as they reached Yunho's room. "Yup" Yunho replied quickly as start searching for some clothes for San. As San entered the washroom,something shiny caught his attention. Curious, he approached it and was shocked by it. It was a razor blade covered with blood. San sigh as he thought it was because of him Yunho tried to suicide. After he finished his business,he went out with the blade in his hand. "What's that Yunho?" San asked while showing the blade. Yunho sigh and told San what happened when he left him and when he saw San and Wanhee in the park.

After hearing his story, San felt guilty. He didn't want Yunho to hurt himself. "I'm sorry Yunho. It's all my fault." San said with tears in his eyes. "Its okay Sannie. I'm fine now. Wanna cuddle?" Yunho asked him. "Here. Take a bath then we can cuddle." Yunho handed him some comfortable clothes which was a pair of sweatpants and a black hoodie.

After San finished his shower,he came out with a towel around his waist. Yunho blushed at the sight in front of him. "I-I'm going to take a bath" Yunho said as he got up from bed. When he came back he saw San with his sweatpants and his hoodie. That hoodie made San look small. Yunho couldn't help but cooed. They both went to bed and cuddle with each other. "Sannie... can I ask you something?" Yunho asked as he stroke San's hair. San hummed in response. "Sannie. I know it's not the right time since you just got out of your traumatizing relationship. But I wanted to ask you if you want to be my boyfriend again. I love you Sannie. I never stopped loving you. I understand if you stopped feeling the same for me b-" Yunho couldn't finished his sentence when San kissed him. It was like the first time Yunho proposed San except they were in bed. "Of course Yunho. I never stopped loving you. I just wanted to forget about you. So I got into a relationship with Wanhee. But I regret everything. I love you Yunnie" San said as he captured Yunho's lips once again in a sweet kiss filled with love.

After a few hours of cuddling,they both felt asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm soft UwU 😭❤❤❤❤