chapter 18

San stopped running so that he can catch his breath. He realized that he was in a park. He found a bench a few meters away. He went and sat down. He thought of what his brother told him again and again. Each word Jongho said was like a knife piercing through his heart. He cried with the same thought repeating in his head. After 15 minutes he heard someone calling him. San lifted his head up and saw Yunho running towards him. San wiped off his tears and put on a fake smile trying to hide the pain. "San I searched for you everywhere" Yunho said trying to catch his breath. "You found me" San said still having his fake smile. "Sannie are you okay?" Yunho asked worried about his lover. With that, San couldn't put his fake smile anymore. He broke down and started crying again. "I'm not okay Yunho. It hurts. It hurts so much knowing that your brother doesn't want you." San said as he tried to calm down. Yunho hugged him and whispered comforting words to calm him down.

Half an hour later, San calmed down. Yunho saw some boys running in their direction. When he got a better view,he saw that it was Jongho and the others. "Sannie hyung. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said all that to you when I didn't know the whole story. Please forgive me Sannie hyung." Jongho said as he knelt down in front of San. San looked at him before pulling him into a hug. "I forgive you idiot" San said and hit Jongho head lightly. He let out a soft chuckle when he saw Jongho pouting. "We are also sorry San." Seonghwa said while the others nodded. "Its okay guys. I forgive you. Group hugs?" San said. They all tackled San down for a hug.

After that day, they went to Yunho's house to have dinner. They watched movies and cuddled with each other. In the end, they were all happy.

The end.