chapter 13

Yunho woke up by the rays of light shining on his face through the open window. He adjusted his eyes with the light. He then turns to his right to see the others sitting on the couch that was in the corner. Wooyoung saw Yunho awake. So he quickly ran to him to help him sit up. "How are you feeling Yunho?" Seonghwa was the first one to ask. "I'm feeling light headed but I'm fine" Yunho replied before flashing a weak smile. "You fucking bastard you said you wouldn't do that and you promised me. Then why did you do it?" Wooyoung yelled at Yunho as tears were streaming down his face. He quickly pulled the older in a tight hug. "Don't ever do that Yunho please. There are people that care for you" Wooyoung mumbled as he hug Yunho tighter. "But why did you do that?" Mingi asked as all attention turned to Yunho. Yunho sigh and told the others. "I saw uhm San with his new boyfriend and it hurts so much. I still love him that it hurts so damn much. I couldn't take the pain anymore. So I tried ending it" Yunho said with his head down, ashamed what he did. A few tears left his eyes. They all pulled him in a group hug. "Yunnie hyung we know its hard but you have to stay strong. Don't let that affect you" Xion said as they break the hug. "You are right Xion" Yunho replied and wiped his tears with the back of his hand. "Rest a bit Yunho. We will go outside. If you need anything just call us. "Seonghwa said as they all nodded.

~San's house~

San woke up feeling really tired  He tried to sit up but no use. He had a sore body. Yesterday his boyfriend had beaten him so badly that he couldn't even stand.

*yesterday's event*

San and his boyfriend got home. "Who was that boy that kept looking at you" Wanhee asked as he glared at San. "I-I-I don't know what boy y-you are talking about Wanhee" San said trying to hide his stutter. "I don't like when people lie to me and you know it San. So who is that boy?" Wanhee asked again raising his voice a bit. "I really d-don't know Wanhee" San said again trying to convince Wanhee. "So you won't tell me the truth. You need to learn your lesson then love" Wanhee said as he made his way upstairs in their room. He came back with a belt and start hitting San with it.

*present time*

All the events flowed in San's head. He started to cry thinking of how bad his boyfriend is to him. Sometimes he thought about how happy he would be if he was still with Yunho. When he thought of Yunho he started to cry even harder. He wished he didn't leave Yunho for a stupid reason and now he regrets everything.