chapter 12

Wooyoung was on his way to Yunho's house. The boy said he would come to watch some movies with him. When he arrived,he entered and directly went to Yunho's room. He called his name but all he got in response was silent. He stayed quiet for sometimes when he heard water flooding from the bathroom. He immediately knew something was wrong. He went to grab something to break the bath room's door. When he finally opened the door, his heart broke at the sight in front of him. His best friend was laying in the bathtub lifelessly.

Without losing time,he grab a towel and wrap it around his waist. Wooyoung took him to his bedroom and called Yeosang while taking out some clothes. After 5 minutes, the door of Yunho's room burst open revealing a sweaty Yeosang. "What happened to Yunho?" Yeosang asked still panting. "I don't know Yeosang. When I got here I heard water flooding then I opened the door and saw Yunho like that." Wooyoung replied quickly but Yeosang had understood what he said. "Let's take him to the hospital Yeo" Wooyoung said as he just finished putting some clothes on an unconscious Yunho. "Yeah let's go." Yeosang said as he helped Wooyoung carry Yunho towards the car. If you asked Wooyoung,Yunho looked so pale and fragile.

After 30 minutes,they reached the hospital. Some nurses along with a doctor attended Yunho and asked the two boys to wait outside. They called the rest and told them that Yunho was at the hospital. Since it was too late they decided to visit tomorrow. After a few moments a doctor came back. "Hey. You must be the boys that brought Mr. Jeong Yunho here,right?" the doctor said and they both nod their head. "I'm Mr. Jeong's doctor. You are really lucky that you brought him here at the right time. Your friend is out of danger." The doctor said smiling. Yeosang and Wooyoung both let a sigh of relief. "Can we meet him?" Wooyoung asked the doctor calmly. "Yeah but he is still sleeping. Don't disturb him" the doctor said and left them. The boys opened the door and saw their friends with machines attached to him. Wooyoung fell a tear escaped from his eyes as he saw the state of his best friend. They both went near the bed and sat down on the chair that was beside the bed. Wooyoung held Yunho's hand in his. "Why did you do that Yunho?You promised me that you changed and that you wouldn't try to hurt yourself. Then why did you do that?" Wooyoung sobbed as Yeosang rubbed his back to comfort him. Wooyoung turned to Yeosang and buried his face in his chest. Yeosang could hear Wooyoung mumbling words but he couldn't hear it. That night they both stayed with Yunho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm really really really sad😭😭
It's for the story tho.