Chapter 4- Name Famous

Rose POV

The first week back is always the strangest. You have to get used to going from class to class and not being around your parents. At the same time, it's generally the most comforting for me. While, yes, I do miss my parents, and yes, I see T.R. and Korrin every weekend during the summer, there's something about being back at school and practically living with my best friends that makes school so much better. Being back at Hogwarts also calms me. I can feel my body relax into the chairs in the Gryffindor common room. The warmth of the fireplace and the soothing background noise of people chatting in the background while I do my homework, it feels like home. Not that my parents house isn't home, but this is a different type of home. This is the home where I know I only have it for a little bit of time so I know I need to enjoy it while I am here.

"What're you thinking about, pretty girl?" Korrin asks as he plops down next to me on the couch. T.R. follows suit and plops down into the armchair.

I sigh, "It's so great being back at school. I really missed it over the summer."

"Please don't tell me you missed the school work, I might puke," T.R. jokes as he messes with his lip ring.

"No," I roll my eyes, "I missed the castle and the common room. I love this place, I think this is my favorite room in the world."

"You say that every year, you know if you asked Uncle Draco he'd make you an exact replica in the manor, right?' Korrin points out as he puts his arm around me, "Then T.R. and I could come over every day once we graduate and still feel like we're at Hogwarts."

"It wouldn't be the same, even if it was an exact replica, it wouldn't have the same vibe. Everyone wouldn't be there. It would be too quiet," I explain as I close my book. I reach down into my backpack to grab my phone. "I think I finally figured out the spell to get my phone to work here."

"Selene will be happy, she's been complaining about her Instagram following since we got here." T.R. rolls his eyes, "How did she even get Instagram famous anyways? She doesn't do anything that cool."

I chuckle, "Have you seen my little sister? Her face is why she's Insta famous. It doesn't matter that she doesn't do anything, people like her face, and as long as she continues to post pictures of it, she'll have a huge following. Not to mention she has really leaned into the Malfoy fame, so everyone in the Wizarding World hopes to get info from her account. The rest of us strayed away from the fame, Selene hasn't."

"So, she's famous for the same reason the Kardashians are, it's a name famous not a talent famous," T.R. states, "Sounds like a waste of time to me. I don't really understand muggle social media."

"If Selene is Insta famous for being a Malfoy, why aren't you famous for being a Granger-Weasley? I mean, in my opinion, you're prettier than Selene is," Korrin shrugs, "you're way cooler too."

I hold my phone up with my Instagram page up, "Because my account is private."

"Not to mention she only posts nerd shit," T.R. points out.

I frown, "It's not that nerdy, plus my followers find it interesting. And muggle engineering is so interesting, and their technology is so exciting to learn about."

Korrin clears his throat, "As one of your," he looks at my phone, "forty-six followers, we don't find it that interesting."

T.R chuckles, "Your fan pages have more followers than you do, that's a little sad, mate."