chapter 2

heyyy guyss so i would love if you were to continue to read this and tell me how I am going thanxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain’s POV

“You don’t think it’s too skanky?” I asked Lia, as we looked at our reflections in the mirror. I wore a nice little black and white dress piece with black heels, whilst Lia wore a red mini dress with black heels.

“No way man. If you honestly believe that, then I’m assuming you think I look like a skank since my dress is way shorter than yours.” I saw her roll her eyes, though she winked, causing me to let out a breath I didn’t realise I was holding.

“No you don’t look like a skank. You look great. Every guy is going to want you and all the girls are gonna be envious.” I spoke honestly as I meant every word. Her blonde hair was straightened past her shoulders and her green eyes sparkled with mischief. I got to say, if I didn’t love her as much as I did, I would have made her look hideous when I did her make-up.

“Aww thanks hun. Trust me when I say that you look awesome too.” She turned to face me and smiled brightly. “And your hair is gorgeous especially since yours truly did it.” I laughed as I turned to face the mirror again. I guess she did do a great job. My light brown hair was curled down my back, with the blonde streaks giving it a richly flawless look. I hope it would get Matt to notice me a little better.

“Okay! We gotta stop admiring ourselves and get downstairs to see what disasters need to be fixed.” I stressed, going towards the other side of my room to open my door.

“Babe, don’t stress. Tonight we are gonna have fun and tomorrow we can deal with the consequences.” Lia stated, as she followed me outside of my room. I locked the door, as I don’t want anyone doing anything in my room and sighed.

“Okay! I’m not stressing.” Lia looked at me like she didn’t believe me but I smiled and took her hand before she could say anything.

“Rain, don’t bump into anyone on the way down the stairs.” Lia joked, causing me to blush slightly

“Haha Lia, you are so funny.” I mocked, walking down the stairs without any worries in the world.

“I’m going to get a drink. Want one?” Lia screamed, as the music was playing really loud on the stereo. I nodded once, watching her leave as I squirmed my way through the building crowd, until I entered my lounge room.

“Oh God!” I whispered, looking around. The room was filled with hormonal teenagers dancing and hooking up. I noticed Matt was with Holly Smith. She’s the most popular girl in our school, you know, the girl who has the looks, body and whatnot. She seemed to be leaning into him, though they only seemed to be talking. Oh my God! I’m such a stalker. I need to look away. But for some reason, I can’t. It’s like when I’m on facebook, and can’t seem to stop looking at people’s photos.

“Wanna dance?” I hear someone slur from behind me. I turn around and face Mitchell, the biggest jerk in my year.

“Nope!” I say, popping the ‘p’ sound, for greater emphasis.

“Aww, why not Rain?” He asks, sounding really adorable.

“Because you’re drunk and my brother and his best mates are just over there.” I point randomly across the room, knowing for a fact, that Mitchell is too drunk to even see clearly.

“I don’t care. Please Rain, just one dance and I’ll stop annoying you.” He gave me a cute puppy dog face, one I couldn’t refuse, and nodded my head once.