chapter 12

hey guys, so this is another chapter for u all

also, I want to say how happy I am weneva I see ur comments...I never expected this story to get more than like 100 or so views so im pretty fricken excited :) anyways continue to read and thnx for the support

also, Kate-Dimka who is my editor, has written a new story..u should check it out :)

ok read along now

***

I knew Matt could hear me more acutely now that he had to leave his eyes closed, allowing me to take full advantage of the situation. So, taking one step towards his casual stance against the wall, I watched as his relaxed figure stiffened with unease.

“What’s the matter, Matt?” I taunted as I took another step towards him. I was now standing directly in front of him, checking him out from head to toe. I noticed a smirk making its way to his face, giving the impression that he wasn’t about to show any weakness. His dark hair hung loosely around his face, making my heart race precariously. To my eyes, he was stunningly, and absolutely breathtaking.

“It’s been twenty seconds now, times ticking away.” Matt acknowledged, widening his smirk. I was about to respond with a sarcastic remark but thought better of it. Time to make him shiver.

Positioning my body against his, I applied a little pressure against his lower body making him groan in response. Not the reaction I was after, but definitely turning me on, I placed my hands on his hips and then slowly, almost tauntingly, I began to stroke my fingers along his stomach. I felt it contract as I swiftly moved my hands against it and I smiled to myself. This was going to be easier than I thought.

Lifting my body so that I was on my toes, I blew into the crevice of his neck, just under his right ear, and was satisfied when he shivered. I did it again, but this time reached into his ear and blew softly in it. I was equally shocked and ecstatic when his body began to tremble. Smiling widely, I took his ear in my mouth and grazed the lobe with my teeth. Matt let out a low growl. “I think I’ve succeeded in making you tremble and shiver,” I whispered in a low tone but even to my ears, I sounded quite seductive.

“That’s not fair, Rain. What you did just then does not prove that I am scared of girls,” He said disdainfully.

 Shrugging my shoulders, I leant away from him so that I was staring directly into his shocked, but lustful, eyes. “You knew the conditions before—”

He cut me off by grabbing my hips and pressing me closely to him. I gasped, feeling his hardened member against my naval. “That does not prove that I’m scared of girls,” he replied in a matter-of-fact tone. I looked up into his eyes, blushing at the direct contact but also confident in how I was the one to turn him on like this.

“So what does that prove then?” I asked flirtatiously, biting my lip. He seemed to be studying my face for a while, but then smirked.

“I think you know what it proves,” he told me as he grasped my hips in his hands harder and pushed me against him again. I couldn’t help the moan that came out of my mouth as it hit a weak spot just below my naval.

“I-I don’t know what it proves,” I lied, placing my hands on his stomach, working my way up and under his top. He shivered as my hands moved underneath his shirt but all I did was trace the lines of his abs.

“Shit, Rain. Don’t act dumb. You’re not as innocent as everyone believes.” He looked like he was trying to work something out in his head, but he shook it slightly, averting his gaze from my eyes.

“Is that so?” I asked interestedly, moving away ever so slightly, only to be pushed back against Matt’s body.

“Shh, I hear something,” Matt whispered as he motioned for me to crouch down to the floor. I did as I was told in confusion but was comforted when I felt Matt’s hands lingering on my shoulder. Just that simple touch caused me to tremble but I brushed it off by looking up at Matt who was now crouching down beside me. “I think Joe and Lia have escaped. We need a plan.” I looked at him like he was crazy because we clearly locked the kitchen from the outside as well as the inside with the chair in the way. Shit, I forgot about the window.