Chapter 1

"Wake up! Did you stay up 'till 3 again?!" I hear my grandma shout. "I did not!" I snappily reply. I don't like waking up early. "Your gonna be late for the Hogward express thing!" She called, clearly irritated. "Its HOGWARTS, but your right." I grab my backpack (since I don't have many things to take anymore,) and happily skipped to the living room. At first, I was just a Harry Potter fan like anyone else, then when I'm happily preparing my bike to get out of our fence gate, the regular postman just says "here's your mail", puts it in my hands and walks to the other house! What a GIT! But anyways, I saw something that was suspicious, it WAS a Hogwarts acceptance letter, so I went to my grandma like a totally normal person, asked her if she ordered anything and showed her the letter, she's like, "that could be a trick" like the overprotective demon she is, and I'm like, well I'll ask Olivia then, and when I go to my room, flop on the bed and turn on my phone I noticed I missed a BUNCH of messages and I'm like OwO? So I go and call her and she screams " I got a Hogwarts acceptance letter!" And being the monotone bitch I am I say "oh that's funny I got one too" and she's like OwO? " are we wizards now?" And AGAIN, being the monotone bitch I am I say "I guess" go to my grandma and give the letter to her and she says "pack your things, your going to Hogwarts I font want you here for long anyway -~-" And that's how I'm here UwU.