Chapter 9

I must've gotten bored and fallen asleep, because I was shook awake. "Wha...?" I muttered,  rubbing my eyes, hoping the tiredness would go away. "We asked you truth or dare," said a Ravenclaw girl with long blonde hair. "Um... Dare?" I asked, my voice still tired. Almost everyone in the circle smirked. Only the boys seemed clueless. "Okay then," Olivia announced, clearing her throat. "I dare you to go by Roderick and cuddle." That seemed to shake me out of my tired state FAST. "You want me to do WHAT?" I said loudly. Olivia shrugged her shoulders and have mW a 'sorry not sorry' look, and continued to stare. I sighed, finally giving in. "For how long?" I asked, wanting my life to be over right then and there.

I went over to go sit by Roderick and wrapped one arm around him, giving Olivia a death glare. "That's not cuddling," Olivia teased. "Bitch, this is the closest human contact I've probably ever had," I snapped, "and plus, I've never cuddled with ANYONE before," I finished, focusing on anything but Olivia and the people in the circle. Roderick then grabbed my arm and made me put it down, and then put his own arms around me. I shrugged my shoulders and then continued the game. "Draco, truth or dare?" I asked him mischievously. "Dare," he said, crossing his arms. "I dare you to kiss Harry." I said, narrowing my eyes and smirking.

Draco gave me a 'you'll pay for this' look and kissed Harry quickly on the lips, and looking away afterwards. He looked like a tomato, to be honest.

I had begun to fall asleep during the middle of the game, so I went to stand up when Roderick pulled me down again. I looked at him with half lidded eyes, but it looked like he had already fell asleep. I lifted his arms from around me and grabbed my robes. I slung them over my shoulder and told Olivia I was going back to my common room.

I was still awake, so I decided to put a sound proof charm over my sleeping area. I decided that I would watch some anime. I watched My Hero Academia first, and then Attack On Titan. I was starting to fall asleep again, so I turned it off and went to sleep.

I didn't very good, so I asked Draco if he could inform the teachers that I wouldn't be attending classes today because I was feeling sick. He nodded and headed to class. I laid back down in my bed. I groaned and shoved my head into my pillow. I had put my sling on my injured arm because it hurt very badly when I moved it. I stared at the ceiling, hoping that I remembered a spare can of ointment for my arm.