Chapter 8

"So what your saying is your gay and if your dad found out he'd probably kill you for not being perfect and I need to keep this a secret be cause you trust me?" I said, tilting my head to the side while saying the sentence. He blankly looked at me. "Yes," he said, gritting his teeth. "...Okay." I said blandly while walking back to the Slytherin dorms. "Don't you want to eat more lunch?" He said.

"No, I'm good."

The thought of Draco's father hating him because he was gay was sickening. He should accept Draco for him! Nobody's perfect. While I was thinking about my newfound hatred for Lucius Malfoy, I bumped into somebody. "Whoops, sorry!" The all too familiar voice said. I looked up to see Roderick smiling at me, holding a hand out. I took it and pulled myself up. "Oh, and Olivia told me to tell you that we're all playing truth or dare in the Gryffindor common room, tonight at 8. The password is Yew." He smiled again, and started walking to what I assumed to be lunch.

I changed my mind about going into the Slytherin common room, and started heading to where I knew the Room of Requirement was. I paced around a few times before a door appeared. I went inside.

The room had just what I required. There was a couch for relaxing, some fluffy pillows, and a small place in the corner with ointment and medical tape. I went over to the corner and picked up the ointment can. It had a plastic feeling to it, and the bottle was green and white. I opened the cap and put some on the upper part of my arm and then applied the bandages.

After my arm was wrapped firmly in bandages, I went over to the couch and sat down, hugging a pillow to my chest. I didn't know what I was really doing, but I think I just needed some time to myself. I casted a simple charm that would allow me to see what time it was. 6:45, it read. I can't stay here for much longer, I thought to myself. Lunch already ended two hours ago. I did not want to be very late for the game, so I just sat there.

I put my robes back over my shirt and headed to the Gryffindor common room. What'd he say the password was again? I asked myself as I stood at the portrait. "Yew," someone said from behind me. I looked and there was Hermione, smiling. "Thanks Hermione," I told her. She nodded her head in response an we both walked into the common room together.

There were about a good 11 people sitting all by the fireplace. Three were sitting on the couch, 2 were sitting by the fireplace, and the other six were sitting in a circle. I sat down on the couch next to Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnigan.