Chapter 4

"Shut it, Blaise," Draco said smoothly. Olivia tapped my shoulder quickly. "I'm gonna get something to snack on, you want anything?" She asked. "Just a chocolate frog," I said, eyeing her suspiciously. "5 Galleons that you'll get lost." She eyed me warily. "10 that I don't."

"Hand it over, sis," I said calmly as I held out my hand. She sniffles, "I had to ask Neville for directions," She sniffles again. "I bet he doesn't even know his left or right," Draco snickered. I whipped my head around and practically killed him with a stare. "Say that again?" I said in a low tone. Olivia looked at Draco. "You should be quiet NOW," She said slowly. Draco gave her a challenging look. Hermione just smiled the 'shits about to go down' smile. Ron and Harry were just waiting for the miracle to happen. "I said-"

I slapped his arm. "Learn some fucking manners, will you?" I hissed. Ron and Harry cheered, while Blaise was covering his and Pansy's mouth to cover the giggles that broke out. Draco's eyes narrowed dangerously while looking at me. "Try me," he spat, lifting his fist slightly. I grabbed him by the tie of his robes and stood up, face-to-face with him. "Listen," I whispered. "You need to understand that people have FEELINGS, and you need to stop being such a GIT!" I shouted, not caring who would hear. "Okay, Maddie, that's enough!" I heard Olivia say. I threw him back in his seat and sat down. "Jesus Christ," Harry whispered. "Who?" Blaise said, clearly confused. "Its a Muggle thing," he said, looking out the window. Olivia then went out of the compartment, having asked Hermione the directions this time.

Draco nodded his head and held out his hand. "Do you wanna be friends?" He asked innocently. I stared him down for about ten good seconds before speaking. "If I hear or see you judge anybody, expect a hard slap to the face," I said, shaking his hand. "Bloody hell, I never thought this day would come," Ron said, shaking his head and smiling. "You've known him for about 30 minutes, and your already relieved that he can't judge?" I said, confused. "He was a very big jerk in those 30 minutes," Harry pitched in.

I looked around the compartment, seeing that Pansy and Hermione fell asleep, their heads close together. Blaise fell asleep, his head leaning on Draco's shoulder. Draco was desperately trying to get him off, until he was finally leaning on Pansy's shoulder instead. Draco breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Harry for a good twenty minutes before falling asleep. Ron's head went limp, signaling that he fell asleep.

"Is Draco gay?" I hissed in Parseltongue, looking at Harry. "Why are you asking me? I don't know, and what type of question was that?" He hissed back. Draco's eyes widened in shock. "Are you guys snakes in disguise?" He asked nervously. Harry shook his head and laughed. "I'll ask Pansy then. Thanks though. I asked be cause Draco was staring at you for like twenty minutes before he fell asleep. But he's awake now." I hissed. "I'm baaack!" Olivia said while coming into the compartment, arms full of sweets. "Shhhh!" I said, worried that everyone would wake up.

"Ooooooh," she breathed quietly. "I bought sweets for everyone!" She said quietly. She placed a licorice wand by Pansy, a sugar quill by Hermione, lemon drops by Blaise, a jelly pop by Draco(who was now sleeping again), a bar of chocolate by Ron, and sat down. She handed handed a peppermint toad to Harry and handed me a chocolate frog. "Thanks," Harry and I whispered. I began unwrapping the chocolate frog when it jumped out. I caught it, and smiled.

"I got Dumbledore," I said while eating the chocolate frog. I was hollow, surprisingly, and held out for Olivia to see. Harry had fell asleep long ago."Cool!" She whispered quietly, looking at Pansy and Hermione. A wicked smile spread across her face.

"There," I said, rubbing my hands together. Pansy and Hermione were now hugging each other, heads resting on each other's shoulders. "This is totally gonna get us killed," she chuckled. "Its worth though," I said, smiling. "One more thing," I smiled mischievously.

"Okay," Olivia said, wiping the sweat from her forehead with her sleeve. Ron was now sitting in Draco's previous seat, and Draco was by Harry, Harry's head leaning on Draco's shoulder, and since Draco was taller than him, Draco had his head leaning on Harry's. "We're totally dead," I breathed. We sat back in our seats, Olivia reading, and I was drawing.