Homicidal Liu x Reader

'Ugh. Kill me now. I need the sweet release of death...' you thought as you waited for your brother to get out of the doctors office. He had recently gotten into a fight with a group of bullies and was now paying the price, and dragging you down to hell with him.
     "Miss (Y/n)? Your brother is ready," the doctor called out, snapping you awake from the torment of silence. "I would suggest giving him a painkiller before bed. Just to help him get comfortable." The doctor said as you walked over to look at your younger brother. Only in grade six and starting fights.
     "Well thanks, doc. I was honestly shocked to hear he got into a fight, Austin is usually so sweet, what happened to you?" You said, half to the doctor and half to your brother Austin. You looked down at him, causing him to look away from you, now glaring at the white tiled floor. "Well, champ? Do you think we should get going? Mom said she'll be out with dad until Friday." You asked your brother, hoping that he would at least take time to answer in a slightly civilized manner.
    "Yeah, I just wanna go home." Austin mumbled back, slight malice evident in his tone. He turned to walk away, trudging all the way back to the car you got for your eighteenth birthday. "I don't see why you would have to tell the doctor that 'I used to be so sweet~'" your brother hissed, using a mocking tone as he repeated you. You glared back at him but didn't bother trying to respond and simply buckled up and left the hospital parking lot. Driving back home in silence.
When you got home you walked lazily upstairs to your room, not really caring that your brother had slammed the front door as he exited the house, leaving you alone. You sighed and took off your clothes, planning on changing into pjs but deciding against it once you looked back at your soft bed.
     "Well it's not like Austin's coming home any time soon." You said to yourself, crawling to the centre of the bed and quickly falling asleep.
     Tap...
     Tap...
     Tap...
     Crash!
     You jolted awake to the sound of glass shattering. You scrambled to get up and glanced at your clock 2:34am, there's no way that Austin broke the window, as he has a house key. Was someone breaking in? No, you don't have anything of interest, you can tell by just looking at your old home. Then what's going on? You walked slowly towards the door, looking around your room wildly for anything to use as a barricade or weapon. Nothing, of course, you never kept anything dangerous in your room an irrational fear halting you from doing so. You only allowed yourself to have a lock, so at least you had that. But you would need more.
     You halted your frantic search as a deep husky voice called out, "here kitty kitty kitty, I won't hurt you if you obey~" you flinched at the sound of his voice, a small whimper escaping your lips, alerting whoever else was in the house with you. You heard slow steady footsteps walk up to your door, before a soft knock echoes through followed by the same deep voice. "Won't you let me in? I promise if you do I won't let Sully hurt ya~" He cooed, placing his hand on the doorknob and lightly jiggling it, signalling you to open it.
    "W-why should I tr-trust you?" You asked, cursing yourself for stuttering. Before freezing up at the sound of metal scraping.
     "Because if you do, I'll reward you for trusting me. That sounds fair, doesn't it?" The man asked, his hoarse voice softening.
     "I-I don't even know you..." you whispered, moving away from the locked door.
     "If I tell you, will you let me in? I promise that I won't do you harm." The man said, while he fiddled with the doorknob further.
     "All right, but please. Don't hurt me." You whispered unable to think due to the suspense that was choking you.
     "My name is Liu. You may have heard my name dropped on the news now and again." He purred, allowing an amused time to escape as well, sending shivers down your spine. "Now, will you let me in? Or do you want to do this the hard way?" Liu said, snapping you back to reality.
     "Do you promise not to kill me?" You choked out, fear now gripping at your throat.
     Liu chuckled in response before he replied "of course, now time to open up princess~"
     You walked up to the door and gripped the handle, appalled that you were trusting a serial killer, one who has been roaming around your city for some time now. As you grabbed the handle you could practically see the news headline, but you unlocked anyway. Stepping aside as the man swung the door open, walking inside and looking around the room, before he spotted you and looked you up and down. Your eyes widened as you looked over his features, in any other circumstance you'd find him extremely attractive. He chuckled softly as he walked towards you, a sly smirk resting on his face. You looked up at him,  realizing how much taller he is compared to you.
     "You're a lot prettier in person than through a window or across a street, you know that, (Y/n)?" Liu said, staring at your lips as your breath hitched from shock. He was stalking you?! "Aw don't worry, princess. I'll be gentle~" Liu said before he took your hands in his and took out a cloth, tying your hands together behind your back. He bent down to kiss you, his tongue tracing your bottom lip, asking for entrance, unsure of what else to do and getting lost in the moment you opened your mouth. Liu immediately took his chance and stuck his tongue into your mouth, swirling it around your own before exploring every inch of your mouth. You couldn't help but moan into the kiss, Liu pulled away huffing in excitement.
     "As beautiful as you are, these clothes just won't do." Liu said as he pulled out a pocket knife, cutting off your bra and panties, revealing your soaking mess. "Oh my~ all ready so excited?" Liu teased as he picked you up, causing you to squeak and squirm a little. Liu threw you onto the bed before he striped, you looked down at his chest, it was toned and a warm colour, decorated with scars. As Liu chuckled you quickly looked away, embarrassed that you were caught staring. Lou climbed onto the bed and settled himself on top of you, straddling your hips and moving his hands up to your breasts, cupping one in his large hand and bending down to lick the other. You moaned as his tongue swirled over your erect nipple and twisted the other, you felt yourself getting even more wet. You just wanted him already. He moved from licking your breast to kissing down your stomach, leaving little marks. Your breathing quickened once he got down to your womanhood, you felt his hot breath on your folds as he began to kiss them.
     "L-Liu!" You called out, unable to contain your moans and gasps. Liu groaned in response, sending shock waves through you. You gasped as you felt yourself near you max, but before you could finish Liu pulled away getting up and taking off his tented boxers. You looked down at his member, it was huge, you were unsure if that would even fit. You closed your legs and whimpered quietly, but Lou was having none of it, he huffed and opened you legs. He took off your restraints and you immediately moved your hands to his back, clawing as he set you down on his member. Tears spilled out of your eyes as you whimpered out in pain, burying your face into his chest. Liu softly picked you up and placed you back down onto his cock, repeating this cycle while you adjusted. After awhile your whimpers became soft moans, and then louder, soon your moans filled the room. Liu began to bite and suck at your neck, marking you as his.
     "Liu! I'm g-gonna c-cum!" You screamed
     "Me t-too, I'm al-almost finished!" Liu groaned in response. He quickly pulled out before flipping you around so you were facing the sheets, Liu quickly began to thrust back into you, his movements becoming sloppy as he reached his climax
     "Liu!"
     "(Y/n)!" You called out in unison, before you both came all over the sheets. Liu pulled out and slumped down beside you in bed as you inches closer, "I hope you don't mind if I stay the night, princess~" Liu said as he pulled you closer to him, planting a light kiss on your head before he fell asleep, making it impossible for you to respond. But you didn't care, this was nice.
.
.
.
This has 1515 words, bitch! Also kinda happy with how this turned out! I mean, there will be errors ;-;