Hoodie x Reader

Authors Note: so, this will be a 'continuation' of the Masky x Reader... but it won't be a lemon? Idk. It'll kinda just be weird n shit.
                                 .
                                 .
                                 .
     Its been about a week since you and Hoodie had your little fight, and only a week since you and Masky...
You had mixed feelings about it all, you felt horrible for Hoodie but at the same time... you had actually enjoyed having sex with Masky. It was awful, you had completely crushed your long time best friend, but you also created a new relationship. It was twisted and cruel, you had to go and apologize to Hoodie but you were so scared of what he might do-he was still a serial killer.
You sighed as Hoodies door came into view, he hadn't left his room in all this time. You cursed the fact that he had a bathroom inside his room. As you approached his door a sickly feeling entered your stomach, all the possibilities of how he'd humiliate you, or how he'd simply tell you to fuck off. It hurt knowing that you had hurt your best friend. But you supposed that this was your punishment.
"Go away, Masky..." You heard a tired voice mumble from the other side of the door, causing you to jolt in surprise.
"Hoodie, this is (Y/n). I need to talk to you." You said, only now realizing just how tired and exhausted you sounded. You waited as silence filled your ears, the ticking of a nearby clock taunting you. Finally the sound of a locked door being opened jolted you away from your delusions, you looked up as the door opened the tiniest amount, revealing the unmasked face of your tired and saddened friend.
"What is it? I'm tired and unfortunately not in the mood to talk with you." Hoodie plainly said, still avoiding eye contact with you. It hurt, but you new that he hurt more.
"I know, but we need to talk. Privately." You said, glancing away from him and around the hallway. Who knows who could be listening in on you right now. Your thoughts raced, you already felt nervous, and now your own brain decided to make it worse.
     You glanced back up at Hoodie as he took a deep sigh, "Fine. You can come in, just don't... whatever." He huffed, moving aside to let you in. You glanced up at him while walking inside his dark room, it wasn't cluttered. In fact, it was scarily bare, you would've though no one had ever lived here if you hadn't known this was Hoodies room.
     "First off, I wanted to say that-" you started
     "That you're sorry? Well too late for that.. I don't care anymore." Hoodie interrupted, scowling absentmindedly at the floor.
     "No." You said again, watching as his eyes widened and looked up to your own. "No, I'm not sorry. Brian, I've known you for forever and you should know that I'm not one to sugar coat things." You stared at him before breathing out, preparing your next words carefully.
     "Ever since we've known one another I've liked you, and I tried my damn best to convince myself that you liked me back. But you never really gave me any actual reason to believe those daydreams. So when Tim came up to me, I figured that it would help me to get over you." You finally looked away, almost embarrassed that you admitted you had a crush on him.
"So, you actually used to like me? You weren't just leading me on for shits and giggles?" Brian asked, looking up at you, his eyes slightly red and puffy. It broke your heart to see and hear all this, did he actually think that you would do something like that?
"No! You're my best friend, and I'd never do that as a cruel joke!" You said, your voice raising slightly in volume to get your point across. You watched as Brian winced, you were unsure if it was because of your increasing volume or the fact that you called him your friend
Only a Friend.
You thought. You grabbed his hand, causing him to look up at you. Your gaze was stern, yet comforting and loving.
"Brian Thomas, don't you ever think that I don't love you. Because I do. Just... not like that, I'm afraid that I've moved on. And I think that it's best that you do to, I know for a damn fact that you deserve someone who will devote their time to you." You watched as tears appeared in the corners of his eyes, and the corners of his mouth turned upwards in a forced smile.
"Yeah, but it'll still hurt. Ya know?seeing you be all happy with him." He spoke, his voice cracking ever so slightly. You sighed, squeezing ever so slightly to reassure him that you understood.
"I know, and I'm sorry. But this will be better for all of us, I know it will. You will find someone and you'll be so fucking happy." You said, your own voice cracking as you watched your best friend turn away from you, a tear running down his face.
"Why him?" Brian whispered. Almost hesitating to speak.
"I wish I knew, Brain. But please don't think that there's something wrong with you. Because there's nothing wrong with you." You said, trying to stay strong. You felt so strange, knowing you and his other best friend were now 'a thing'.
You got up and walked towards him, before bending down and wrapping your arms around his waist, hugging him. You felt him stiffen, before quickly hugging you back. You lightly squeezed him as you felt Brian begin to shake and cry, his tears hitting your shoulder.
He had failed to win you, and his best friend won.
.
.
.
Oof, I've been gone for a long ass time. Welp, enjoy this half assed-ness. I know I didn't lol.