Dr. Smiley x Reader

The click of a car door opening signalled to you that you had arrived home, you quickly opened your wallet and paid the taxi driver. Getting out and rushing through the rain you fumbled with your keys as you hastily entered your home. Today was not the day to wear a white shirt, you were probably gonna catch a cold or something. Sighing, you walked upstairs to change only to stop at the entryway to the spare bedroom. The window was open.
"Fuuckkk, now everything's wet!" You grumbled, marching into the room and closing the window. You looked around the room, internally screaming as you realized that you'd have to clean everything and pray that mold wouldn't start to form somewhere. You walked out of the room and into your own, grabbing a laundry basket, you began to trudge back into the cold and wet room. After you cleaned up everything you began to wonder how the window opened in the first place. You never come in here, and you don't have guests either. God, you just hoped that you opened it and forgot. A small squeak came from downstairs, alerting you that something was moving around downstairs. So it wasn't just you being forgetful... wonderful. You tried to stay quiet, though you knew fully that whoever else was in the house knew where you were. A tickling sensation began to build up in your freezing nose, that horrible sensation you get right before you sneeze. Was god just tryna vibe check you? This was bull. You tried to hold back your sneeze, but the bodily function ended up triumphant as a single sneeze echoed from your hiding place. A low and raspy chuckle echoed from your living room, it definitely belonged to some man.
"Aw, is (Y/n) sick? Don't worry love, I'm here to help you." The voice cooed, the sound of the persons footsteps crawled up the stairs and closer to the bedroom. You quickly shot to floor and hid behind the laundry basket. As soon as a man came into view you sent the laundry basket flying into his shins, sending him tumbling back down the stairs. All the noise in the house fell to a halt, no groaning; or shuffling; not even any breathing. Except for your own as you began to hyperventilate, did you just kill him?! Sure he was probably gonna do some unsavoury things but that doesn't mean you should've killed him! God look what you've done, be ashamed you monster... barbaric. Now you've gotta clean up the body, what're gonna do with it? Where are you gonna put it? Should you cut him up and scatter the remains? That's too much work. You slowly got up and turned the corner, looking down at the horrible display of... oh, he's just sitting there. He's fine!.. I mean oh no...
"Are you ok?" You asked, watching as the man stood up and dusted himself off. He had shaggy light brown hair and really pretty amber eyes that was accentuated by his scarily pale skin.
"Quite fine actually, no broken bones. The new question is are you?" He asked, looking up at you as he fixed his burgundy tie. You nodded, curious as to who this strange man was. You should probably ask him that.
"So uh, who are you and... um... why are you in my house?" You asked. He giggled lightly and continued to clean himself up, combing his hair back with his hands. This was probably the most anticlimactic break-in ever, you were literally just having a civil conversation with this dude.
"You may call me Dr. Smiley, and I'm afraid that I must've mixed up your work schedule. I thought that you worked until 9." He said, almost as if it was obvious. Wait- how the hell did he know your work schedule? And how on earth did he mix up today- Friday- and your Wednesday work hours?
"O-oh, haha. Yeah... tricky stuff ya know? Uh, but that doesn't really answer the 'why are you here' question." You mumbled, getting extremely uncomfortable as time progressed. Why wasn't he leaving, you caught him. Go away already.
"Oh, quite simple, really. I've become rather enticed by you, even though to most your life seems average to me it's quite entertaining." "Oh ok. Fair enough I guess"
"So I've been following you around for the past two months." He finished, looking back up at you from his position downstairs.
"You've what..?" You asked, bewildered at his calm explanation. He shrugged and began to climb back up the stairs, causing a panic to rise in your chest. You turned and raced into your room, slamming the door shut behind you and locking it before Smiley could even reach the top of the stairs. Though he didn't sound like he was rushing. You swung around and began to look for a hiding place. Angry at yourself for leaving your bag downstairs, as it held your phone and all your other 'survival' gear. You groaned and plunged yourself under your bed, it was so cliché but it was the only actual hiding spot you had. Silence enveloped your room, the only actual nose being Dr. Smileys footsteps that came to a halt outside your door. He lightly fiddled with the doorknob, a heavy sigh coming from his lips as he realized the door was locked.
"(Y/n), don't make this harder than it needs to be. Unlock the door, love." Smiley called. His voice holding a mix of emotions, none of which you could name. You answered with silence, too scared that your response would lead him to become violent. Though silence probably wasn't the best choice to avoid that either. Dr. Smiley sighed and continued to fiddle with the doorknob, mumbling about how he wasn't going to hurt you and how he just wanted to talk. As time continued his mumbles turned into loud banter, scaring you even more.
"(Y/n)! open the door please. Sure you're scared, I've been there.. but I can set you free!Don't make me come in there- I'm gonna count to three." Your eyes widened as he finished talking. He sounded so deranged.
"One."
You curled into a ball, praying that he'd leave you alone.
"Two..."
You covered your mouth to stop any cries or whimpers of fear.
"Fuck it!" And with that, the door flew off its hinges. Hurtling towards the floor with enough force to shake your entire house. Even with your mouth covered you still let out a scream of terror. Dr. Smiley chuckled as he grabbed your ankle and dragged you out from under your bed.
"Let me go! Let me go goddammit!" You screamed, thrashing wildly in a sad attempt to escape. Smiley simply wrapped a hand around your throat and lightly applied pressure. Silencing you with ease.
"Now why would I do that, love? You look hurt. I want to help you~" he purred, leaning down to lightly kiss your cheek. You scrunched you're eyes shut, pressing at Smileys chest to create as much distance between the two of you. This really wasn't your day. Dr. Smileys began to slide his hand up and down your sides, before letting his warm hands rest gently on your hips. You forgot just how cold you were until his warmth comforted your own shivering body. He grinned and began to apply a little more pressure on your throat, choking you lightly. You squirmed as he did so, scared that he was going to hurt you. Seeing this, Smiley removed his hand from you neck, cupping your cheek instead. He rubbed his thumb across your face, a look of adoration and lust filled his eyes, it was entrancing. Slowly he leaned towards you, his eyes glued to your lips. He paused just before your lips met, only for you to catch him off guard by closing the gap yourself. His glowing amber eyes widened in surprise before he closed them and enjoyed the kiss, you could feel him smile into the kiss. Eventually you two ended the kiss, pulling away for air. Smiley grinned, exposing his sharpened teeth. Frightening you in the process.
     "I knew you'd come around." he chirped, pushing you back onto your bed, removing his tie and unbuttoning his stained white shirt. As he finally removed his shirt you got a good look at his chest, it looked as if there were scars on his body. The ones your get from a fight with another person, some were fairly fresh too. He giggled lightly, reminding you that you were staring. Heat rose to your face as a deep blush spread across your face. Smiley tsked before he crawled towards you, essentially ripping off your shirt and leaving you in a damp bra. You gasped as the cold air touched your skin creating goosebumps that ran down your arms and stomach. His hands slowly travelled the path that the goosebumps created, adding to the sensation that was making your head spin. Smiley leaned down and picked up his tie, bringing it to your wrists, he secured them together gently above your head. He ran a single warm hand down your arm and stopped at your chin, before going to your neck and gently applying pressure as he kissed you collarbone. You huffed in an attempt to stop any sort of pleased noises escaping your lips. Dr. Smiley chuckled at this and began to suck and nibble, leaving a trail of hockey's and bite marks. He lifted his hands from your own bound ones and placed them inside your panties. Slowly rubbing your sensitive clit, he earned a loud chorus of moans and gasps from you. The choking adding to the flurry of pleasure that you were experiencing. Smiley giggled at your expression and gradually increased his pace, watching in amusement as you began to reach your climax. Though as soon as we're about to he stopped, teasing you. You whined at the lack of stimulation, only to hear the clatter of a belt hitting the floor. You looked down to see Dr. Smileys erect member, which slowly began to rub against your womanhood as he prepared to enter you. You threw your head back and moaned in pleasure, just hoping that he'd hurry up. A scream escaped your lips as soon as he thrusted into you, he didn't wait for you to adjust and instead began to hastily pump himself into you. Your back arched as all of the pain was overridden by the pleasure that Dr. Smiley was bringing upon you. Your tongue lolled out as he lightly choked you, his other hand roughly grasping onto your thigh for balance as he pounded into you.
     "Ah- ahh~ oh fu-fuck, Smiley!" You moaned, unable to hold back the noise that began to spew from your open mouth. A groan was all that came from Smiley as he continued to thrust, getting tougher as he got close to his release. You wrapped your legs around his hips as a way to get him deeper into you. Smileys breathing became ragged as the two of you continued, your moans of pleasure only getting him closer to climaxing. A familiar warm knot formed in your stomach, signalling to you that you weren't going to last much longer.
     "(Y/n)! Oh, god- a-ahh... I'm gonna. Shit." Smiley fumbled over his words as he picked you up and hugged you close to his body, achieving a position that allowed him to get deeper into your core. The knot in your stomach broke as soon as he did so.
     "Fuck, Smiley!" You wailed, pulling him close to your chest as you both came. Smileys semen filling you as you both trembled. A sigh escaped your lips as Smiley pulled out, he looked at your tired form and smiled. Tucking you in before he went to take a shower and left. Though he left a note simply stating that this wouldn't be your last encounter with the tall and shaggy haired fiend.
                                          .
                                        .
                                        .
     Ok, so this was fucking wack. Can you tell that I was listening to 'Meant to Be Yours' from Heathers? Yeah, that's kinda why this turned out hella rape-y... and now I feel disgusted with myself, though I always do when I write these. Would you believe me if I told you that I'm actually completely normal? Nothing weird to me. I just write smut in my free time... which is almost always at like, 2-6 am... also I made Dr. Smiley have light brown hair and amber eyes because the picture that's commonly seen with him was actually a stolen OC or something. So ye.