BEN x Reader

You had been held hostage at the creepypasta mansion for awhile now, simply waiting until you either snapped, we're killed, or rescued. You knew that the first two were the most likely. In your six months of suffering you had quickly found your favourite creepypasta, and his name was BEN. As silly as he portrayed himself, you knew that he was actually really smart, he just didn't want to show you. From what you heard his method of killing was to drive someone completely insane with mind games, to give them hope of winning and then ripping it away from them again and again. It sounded pretty brutal and honestly kind of terrified you, knowing that someday you might be doing something like that.
"(Y/n)? Are you ok?" Speak of the devil. BEN came over and looked you in the eye, his black and red orbs piercing into your being, and a light blush dusting his fair cheeks. He was mesmerizing to look at, but he would never feel the same way, he was a heartless killer.
"Yeah... I'm fine, just thinking, y'know?" You replied, forcing a smile. This seemed to satisfy BEN because he smiled back at you, damn. You loved his smile, how his eyes seemed to sparkle and his face scrunched up just the slightest to make his goofy grin melt even the coldest of hearts.
"Oh? Well what are you thinking about? Me perhaps?" BEN teased, but you could see by the glint in his eyes that he knew.
"Yeah right, I actually prefer to think about important things." You teased back, watching in delight as BEN's face turned from playful to fake hurt. You giggled as he put his hand to his chest and looked away from you dramatically.
"That hurt, (Y/n)! I think that you're important, so you should think the same of me!" BEN cried, falling to his knees.
"Oh, You think I'm important? Why?" You asked, genuinely confused. You watched as BEN got up and looked you in the eyes, a sad smile crossing his face.
"Why wouldn't I? You don't treat me like shit like everyone else does, and even when they told you that I'm not worth your time you still hung out with me." BEN said, now holding onto your hands as he blushed, you could tell that you were too. "T-to be completely honest... I-I think th-that I like y-you more than f-friends, (Y/n)..." he finished, now looking directly at you.
"B-BEN, I... I didn't think you'd feel the same." You mumbled, still stunned by BEN's confession. You looked at him and gasped as BEN smashed his lips against yours. You smiled into the kiss and wrapped your arms around BENs neck to deepen the kiss, you two kissed for awhile before pulling away for air.
"I honestly thought that you would slap me." BEN joked, smiling up at you, reminding you how much you truly loved him through and through. You leaned in to kiss him again but this time when your lips connected, you felt a deep wanting sensation inside you, begging you to take things further. You licked BENs bottom lip, asking for entrance, to which he parted his lips. Your tongues clashed but you quickly won, dominating over BEN, something you knew that he secretly loved.
"I think that we should probably bring this up to my room." You panted, trying to catch your breath, seeing that BEN was doing the same.
"Y-yeah, wouldn't want someone to walk in, huh?" BEN laughed, taking your hand in his and walking with you side by side to your room. Once you entered you turned and locked the door, thanking whoever built this mansion that your walls and door was soundproof. You watched as BEN walked over to your bed and sat there, waiting patiently for you, you smirked and walked over to him, slowly taking off your shirt as you did so. When you finally took it off you threw it to a far corner, looking down to a blushing BEN.
"What? You look like you won a million dollars." You joked, feeling the slightest bit embarrassed about the staring.
"I mean, in a way I did." BEN said, looking you in the eyes, god were his eyes gorgeous. You leaned in and captures his lips in yours, sharing a loving yet wanting kiss. You felt BEN's hands wander your body before finding their way to your back and unhooking your bra, letting it drop to the ground. You pulled away from the kiss and grabbed BEN's wrists and trapped them above his head, you then bent down and began to lightly suck and bite at his neck, leaving hickeys and small strings of saliva on your path. You listened as BEN quietly moaned and huffed as you lightly and slowly began to grind against him, you enjoyed listening to him and you sure as hell loved this feeling, the feeling of finally being in control.
You backed away as you felt BEN start to shake and grow louder, you looked at your work, smiling as you looked down on a whimpering BEN. You lightly tugged at his pants, looking up to make sure he wanted this. You smiled when he nodded his head and quickly took his pants off, looking at his tented boxers. Bending down, you traced the bulge, hearing BENs breath hitch. You did this once more before you took off his boxers, gasping as his large member popped out, you looked at it for a moment before caressing it with your breasts, softly massaging it.
"(Y-y/n)!" BEN called out, gripping the bedsheets tightly. You simply hummed in response as you kissed the tip before quickly taking all of his member into your mouth. BEN grabbed onto your hair and groaned out happily as he came into your mouth, you were surprised by how much he care, struggling to swallow it.
"Wow, that was fun~" you said, getting up and settling yourself on BENs lap.
"Y-yeah, you're really good at this, (Y/n)!" BEN agreed, grabbing onto your hips and helping you settle down onto him. He groaned out as your womanhood began to engulf his member, he bucked his hips into you, causing a shooting pain to spread through you.
"B-BEN! Wait!" You whispered, trying not to cry as your body throbbed with pain, even though it was quickly dissolving.
"Ah, sorry babe!" BEN panted gripping tightly onto your hips, trying to be as still as possible as your body quickly let the pain morph into pleasure. You huffed in excitement and began to grind your hips against BEN, watching as he threw his head back and moaned. As you continued on you felt a know grow in your stomach, begging you to go faster, so you did. You felt BEN bite and suck your neck, creating hickeys of his own.
"BEN! I-I'm gonna c-" You cried before you felt yourself climax, cumming all over BEN.
"Me too, I'm gonna cum too!" BEN groaned against your neck before you felt something warm fill you. The room went quiet as you two tried to catch your breath, you turned to look at BEN only to see that he fell asleep. You got off of him and kissed his forehead before settling down beside him and falling into a warm sleep.
.
.
.
I know that BEN is like, 14? but let's also acknowledge that the story was a while ago and he could be older? Idk how ghosts work... Also, I had no idea what the fuck to do with this one, I only knew that a friend suggested it and I kinda already wanted to do one. Next one I think might be an Offender??? Only time will tell.