Jeff x Reader (Part 1)

It started off like any other day, so why the fuck didn't it end like one? You sighed, causing the paper bag on your head to puff up. This was probably the shittiest thing that could happen to someone, especially you.
You see, you were basically a stereotypical depressed hermit, only going out to go to the bar near your house. You had lost all of your friends due to this habit. It kind of sucked, especially since no one except the bartender would notice your kidnap. Yup, you had been kidnapped... while drunkenly sobbing in your kitchen. Were you scared? No. If anything the only emotion you felt was embarrassment that that was how your captor found you.
"Welp, if I'm gonna die. At least it wasn't by alcohol poisoning... take that, mom..." You mumbled to yourself, shifting as you felt what seemed to be spiders crawling around your hands and up the rope that held your hand together. You sat in silence for another moment, doing the same thing that you had been doing hours prior, just waiting. But that came to a quick halt when a door slammed open, revealing the smell of what was obviously alcohol and something much more putrid.
"Oh... I forgot I had you here." A raspy voice stated, it sounded as if it's user hadn't talked or drank water in centuries.
"Oh, geez thanks. Fuckwad." You growled, agitated at his demeanour. You heard the being huff and walk towards you.
"You should be a lot nicer, considering your all tied up." The voice seethed, his breath smelling as though he hadn't heard of toothpaste. The horrid smell made your nose crinkle in disgust as you tried to lean away from its cause.
"Yeah, no. I'm only nice to people who deserve it." You forced out, still not fearing him. Yeah, he could hurt you... but only because your tied up. You heard him scoff, before the heat of his body left your own. You shuffled slightly before the bag over your head was ripped clean off, revealing the blinding lights and the being hovering mere inches in front of you. Your eyes seemed to take forever to adjust, aided by your constant squinting.
"Ah, so that's why I snatched ya." You looked up at the man who was observing you. Your eyes widened slightly at his appearance, he was wearing a red stained hoodie; black pants; and torn up runners. But his face... his eyes were a piercingly daunting blue, which stood out against his long and unkempt hair, it's raven black colour shining. He was extremely pale, which made the two horribly painful looking scars stand out like a sore thumb, they were cut at each corner of his mouth; curving up to create the illusion of a smile.
"What the hell..." You mumbled, finally feeling slightly fearful of the being in front of you. If he could do that to himself, why wouldn't he do the same-or worse-to you?
"Tch. What? Never seen an infamous killer in front of ya before?" The being, who you now knew was Jeff the Killer, mocked. Enjoying the look on your face. You felt something sting in your chest, what was it? Maybe the remaining pride and dignity you had? Well whatever it was it made you snap back.
"Of course not you fucking idiot! Or at least none as ugly as you." You barked, feeling anger bubble up and begin to block any logical thoughts. You smiled as Jeff's eyes lit up with hidden emotions, the main one you could identify was bewilderment.
"Why you little... I'll teach you to love this face!" He bellowed, grinning even wider as he raised his hand, you didn't even flinch. You refused to show him that he had any power over you. As his hand collided with your cheek your anger subsided, being replaced with fiery pain. You bit your lip as you looked back up at him, blinking away the tears. You watched as his face morphed from pleased to almost... sympathetic? You were perplexed, was this another mind game? Why did he seem to care?
     As these questions spun around your head you failed to notice the murderer walk up to you, almost cautiously as not to scare you. He stopped and rested his hand under your chin, gently lifting up your head so you looked up at him. You watched as he winced back once he looked at your pitiful expression, Jeff sighed and turned back to you, a soft smile gracing his chapped lips.
     "Hey, I have an idea..." he started, watching as you perked up at his notion, "I'll let you go if you do something for me." Jeff stayed, a cocky smirk replacing the childish one. You felt yourself cool back into the chair, you had a pretty good idea of what he wanted, but he said he was willing to free you afterwards. You looked up at him and blew through your nose.
     "Fine. I'll do what you want me to." You said through gritted teeth. As much as you hated everyone you knew, you still wanted to see them again. Your life was miserable but this might just make you want to turn that around.
     "Excellent. Well, I want to know your name." He stated, grinning down at you as your eyes widened.
     "What?" Your brain seemed to have just shut down. That couldn't be it, he had to want something more.
     "I mean, you already know my name. So I thought it would only be fair if I knew yours." Jeff shrugged, looking almost bored. You squinted your eyes. Was this all he wanted?
     "And if I tell you you'll let me go? Just like that?" You asked, completely baffled at what he wanted.
     "Yep, but if you keep dragging this out I might change my mind and just kill you." He snickered, eyes shining with playfulness. You stiffened up, you probably shouldn't take that as a joke.
     "(Y/n). Now please untie me." You said, still trying to understand your situation. Jeff chuckled at your attitude, walking behind you. You waited patiently as he stood there, you skin began to crawl as you felt him lower himself down, his breath hitting your neck. He was probably doing this on purpose. Slimy fucker. You blushed as his hair tickled the back of your neck, his hot breath adding to the sensation. You breath hitched as his hand held onto your own, his thumb rubbed back and forth across the top of your hand. It was comforting, and you hated that.
     "I hope you don't mind this, but that rope seems a little harder to untie." Jeff said softly, almost as if he wasn't entirely focusing on you.
     "No, no it's fine. Your trying." You said, you hated to admit it but you actually didn't mind this. His presence wasn't actually that bad, it was almost nice. What the fuck, are you drunk again? Shit. Did he drug you? You closed your eyes and leaned back, letting out a deep sigh.
     "You know, I actually feel kinda bad for ya." Jeff stated as you felt the rope fall clean off your wrists. You opened your eyes and turned to look at him.
     "What? Why, your a serial killer." You asked, damn he was weird. Jeff chuckled and got up from behind you, walking around you and heading to a rusty metal door across the room.
     "I mean, your like what? 20? That's a shitty time to be alive, plus you got no friends or family by the looks of it."
     "Wait-"
     "All you do is drink your pain away and then cry because of it. And you are unemployed, that's enough to make anyone pity you." He finished, staring at you as he leaned up against the door. At a loss for words you glared down at the floor, rubbing your sore wrists.
     "Yeah, not really anything else to do. Only child who's parents died on their 20 birthday. Got fired two weeks later. Life just loves to screw me over, huh?" You seethed, you weren't really angry at him, all he did was make observations. No, you were pissed off at how your life went from promising to unbearable. You got up and walked over to Jeff, you hated how he was the closest thing to a friend. How he seemed to be the only person who noticed you. How he seemed to understand you. How you wanted to stay. It was all just so much, and you were just too little.
     "(Y/n). I know that it's only been about two hours since we met... but if you want. You could stay." Jeff said, looking at you with knowing eyes. Your own filling with tears, how come the best people were always the craziest? You sniffles and smiled, gulping down the lump in your throat and nodding. Jeff pulled you into his arms and held you firmly, yet comfortingly. You smiled against his shirt as tears quietly rushed down your face.
     "Thanks." You said, wrapping your own arms around Jeff. You felt so safe and loved, you looked up at Jeff. Who leaned down and lightly kissed the top of your head. You closed your eyes, feeling remarkably tired.
     "Here, lets go to my room. You can sleep there." Jeff said, gently picking you up bridal style. It was a little uncomfortable but you would manage. Resting your head against his chest your eyes shut under the ever increasing weight, causing you to let out one last content sigh before drifting off. Sure, it started off like any other day... but damn you were happy it didn't end like one...
.
.
.
Authors Note: Sooo, it has been awhile... again... but this time I have an excuse! I had my phone taken away for a whole week ;-;
Also also, this is gonna be a two part schtick because I am already at 1667 words, my longest ever lemon was only 1919... which included the whole lemony bit. Also I think that this was just a bit too pure, so lemon is in the next chapter!!! Sorry!!!