LJ x Reader

6:57 am. How the fuck are you still alive? This is the third day in a row where you've gotten no sleep. God, you just wanted to sleep. Anything that might have tired you out has been used, and subsequently failed.
You rolled over to face your wall, not even acknowledging the quickening of your heart rate as paranoia took hold of your mind. At this point death was welcomed with open arms. Anything was better than this- your thoughts were cut short as you heard rustling behind you. As quick as your sleep deprived body would allow you to, you raced up and scanned your dark room. Nothing.
"Jesus, I'm fucking losing it. Oh fuck me, I don't wanna be seen as crazy! My parents already avoid me!" You whined, your complaining almost drowning out the quiet tune that began to play. It was coming from under your carpet-no your floor, what the fuck could be under your floor? Your house was so old it didn't even have a basement. Grumbling to yourself you finally decided that if your gonna be up all night, ya might as well do something fun. You walked over to your dresser and opened it, rustling things aside until you found your utility knife. Smiling to yourself you pranced over to where the tune was coming from, it was a familiar sound. Like a children's song, it was very bouncy and happy. Cutting away at the carpet, you began to get a sick feeling that crawled up your arms and swam around your head, it begged you to continue to free whatever was down there. You dropped the knife and stared at the deep cuts you made into the carpet. You listened, fear forming goosebumps along your body as you realized that the low tune had stopped... and a voice was singing instead.
"All around the mulberry bush,
The monkey chased the weasel,
The monkey thought t'was all in good fun."
.
.
.
"Pop goes the weasel~" you screamed as a deep voice echoed from above you. Quickly getting up you searched your surroundings frantically. Your carpet was torn up, the utility knife was in your hands. And a man stood above an empty crawl space that gaped below your ruined carpet.
"What the hell... who the fuck are you?!" You yelled, the fear ripping away any filter you might have had. The man let out a giggle that seemed uncharacteristically childish for such a man, he had long and dark hair; striped pants and shirt that was covered by a black vest. He was so tall, and his broad chest fastened your fear.
"Well, if your done staring I'll tell you." He teased, all too pleased with your reaction to his appearance. You felt your face heat up from embarrassment. Who the hell did this birthday party clown reject think he was?!
"I wasn't staring... now who are you and why are you in my house?" You hissed, annoyed at the fact that this piece of shit was so attractive. God, all the good ones have to be home invading serial killers, huh?
"Well first of all, rude. This is actually my house, but you wouldn't have known that." He giggled again, looking you up and down.
"What's that supposed to mean?!" You growled, trying your best not to crack a smile from his nonchalant attitude. He was surprisingly charismatic.
"Oh nothing really, anyway. My name is Laughing Jack, though you may call me Jack for the short time I'm here." He stuck out his hand, only now for you to realize just how long his arms are. You reluctantly put your own hand in his, Jacks hand dwarfing yours in comparison to his clawed one. He smiled at you, and in the blink of an eye you were in a completely different place. A carnival. An ugly one at that, it was covered in hardened mud and moss. The colours completely drained from anything and everything that might have once held life.
"Where- how did we get here?" You asked, unaware of just how close you were to Jack. You chest pressed up against his own, and his arm wrapped firmly around your waist.
"Don't worry, (Y/n). Just a lil parlour trick of mine~" Jack replied, a twisted grin taking hold of his features. Placing your hand on his own, you struggled to make him let go of you. He let out a light chuckle, amused at your pathetic attempts to break free. He lowered his head and placed his lips on the back of your neck, humming lightly as you began to calm down. It was the same tune as before.
"What do you want from me? Can't you just let me go?" You asked, letting out an exhausted sigh. Laughing Jack simply raised his head and looked down at you. That sick grin never leaving his face, though it did seem to soften ever so slightly.
"Oh my dear (Y/n), I just want to help you get back on your feet." He replied.
"And kidnapping me helps... how?" You asked, turning to face him. Jack let out a rough laugh before he looked back down at you. There was something about his eyes that caused a warm sensation to grow from your womanhood, he seemed to sense it too. Jack took your hand and began to lead you elsewhere.
"Well if you'd be patient I could show you. But I'd like you keep in mind that my method might not be what you had in mind~" Jack said in a sing-song manner. His deep voice rumbling throughout the abandoned amusement park and jumping around your head. You hummed in response, just wanting to hear him continue talking.
After a short while you finally reached the edge of the park, a small out of place trailer poking out of woods that were composed of dead trees.
"This is where we're going to stay!" Jack squealed. You couldn't help but smile at his theatrics, unable to believe that barely an hour ago you were scared of him. He led you inside the trailer, which was surprisingly spacious. The room was fairly dark, with two doors leading to a bedroom and what you assumed to be a bathroom. Before you could get used to anything Jack wrapped his arm around you and took you into the warm bedroom, tossing you gently onto the bed.
"Jack? I don't-" you were cut off by lips pressing themselves up against your own. Your eyes widened in surprise before you slowly began to kiss back. There was no way this was happening, you were dreaming. Jack pulled away and began to kiss down your jaw and down to your neck, sucking and nibbling gently. Earning quiet moans to escape your mouth.
"Do you want this? Do you want me to stop?" Jack asked, pulling away from your body. Taking his heat with him. You bit your lip gently, weighing your options. Though, you didn't really have any. But this one seemed much more appealing than any other option that might be presented.
"Yes. Please, I like this." You said, pulling Jack closer to your body, pressing yourself against him. He let out a low chuckle.
"Well then I'd suggest that we get rid of these." Jack said, tugging lightly at your shirt. You smiled and began to take your clothes off, the rustling beside you letting you know that Jack was doing the same. As you finished taking you shirt off you looked across the room to see Jacks back facing you as he fiddled with his belt. God damn. You slowly crawled over to him, hugging him from behind you looked over his shoulder, helping him take off the fussy belt. He turned his head and lightly kissed your forehead. You slowly moved your hand downward, lightly stroking the bulge that tented Jacks boxers. His breath quickened as you placed your hands inside his underwear, curling your fingers lightly around his dick as you began to pump your hands back and forth. Jack groaned as you continued, bucking his hips to match your hand motions.
     "Fuck, (Y/n)... I'm gonna come..!" Jack moaned, gripping at your arms as he came in his boxers. The two of you stopped, waiting for Jack to catch his breath, which wasn't long. He turned to look at you, his eyes seemingly glowing in the dim lit room. He let out a breathy laugh before grabbing you and turning you so you were facing the bed. Jack quickly pulled your ass towards his own body, with you taking this chance to grab onto the sheets for an anchorage.
     "Hey, be gentLE!" You were cut off by Jack ramming himself into you, roughly grabbing your hips as you both fell into a chorus of moans.
     "You feel amazing (Y/n)!" Jack groaned out, laughing slightly as he adjusted himself. You could barely get a reply out before Jack pulled out before slamming back into you, the pain and pleasure mixing into an intoxicating sensation. Loud moans poured from your mouth as Jack continued, there was no way you were going to last.
     "J-Jack! Ah a-ah~ har-harder!" You screamed, not really caring that you were slightly muffled by the thick blankets. Either way Jack seemed to hear you and began to thrust harder and deeper into you. As he did you felt a warm knot begin to form in your stomach, god you were going to hit your climax already? Though it did make sense you were slightly embarrassed.
     "Shit, ah f-fuck..." Jack slurred his words as his thrusts became sloppy, he quickly pulled out. Flipping you around so you were on your back, be picked you up and positioned himself before slamming himself even further into you.
     "JACK!" You screamed and dug your nails into his back, pleasure clouding both of your minds as you climaxed. He responded by bucking his hips, a warm liquid beginning to fill you. You were both left holding onto each other in a panting mess. He slowly put you down on the bed, leaning down he connected your lips in a gentle kiss.
     "Wanna have a round two?"
                                           .
                                         .
                                         .
     Aight so this was weird, kinda fun. Anyway, how's quarantine? Good? Good. Not sure? Me neither. Absolute fucking shit? Totally understandable. But guess what, I'm here to make it worse with this new chapter. >:D