~Chapter 4~

~Chapter 4~

~Izuku: 3rd POV~

Izuku held his chin up high and his shoulders forward as he passed through the kingdom gates, near the front of the line of maidens that one of would soon be apprehended by the Prince of the Enji Kingdom. He stood beside the first maiden as the horizontal formation was made across from the opposing kingdom. He'd attempted at combing through his wild green locks and pushing them flat, but they wouldn't stay. So his decided to brush them upwards into a more presentable mess than before, though the curls on the ends were helpless. Izuku studied the Prince. He was said to be soft spoken, with neatly split bicolored hair and a nasty scar over his left eye left by his mental mother. Everything seemed to be correct, he could very clearly see the rough, patchy scar over his eye, though he noticed he had two eye colors rather than one. One was a icy blue on his left side that contrasted with the red of his scar, and the other a soft and dull grayish brown. He certainly was a handsome gentleman. Izuku examined him and caught his eye. Just from that contact, his gaze felt cold and violent, though he'd soon learn that he misunderstood it. He was intimidating. King Enji's glare was worse. It was cruel, cold, envious. Strong. He looked away and stood idly by as the maidens introduced themselves.

~Shoto: 3rd POV~

He stared blankly at the women as they introduced themselves. As sweet as they seemed, he couldn't force himself to take interest in any of them. He studied their bodies, maybe try to find something intriguing there, and they were all beautiful, but he felt no connections. He examined the guards beside them to see how they were treated. They all seemed excited and energetic, looking happy to serve their king and be on duty. He made eye contact with one of them. He displayed messy yet charming kale colored hair with matching, gleaming and wide eyes. His face was speckled with freckles and just overall attractive looks. He wanted to know more about his story. The other escorts weren't as plain looking, one looking aggravated and annoyed with spiky sand colored hair, and another with a harsh yellow-blonde color consisting of an abnormal black strike in his hair that portrayed a lightning bolt. The maidens finished introducing themselves and went quiet again. King Yagi nodded to them and they began to disperse. His father gave him a look and tilted his chin down. Shoto sighed and patted his horse. He could see some of the girls beginning to make their ways towards him. Hesitently, he introduced himself and began to talk with them politely, though he had something else on his mind. He could see the specific guard looking at him out of the corner of his eye, the one that portrayed a veggie you might see on your dinner platter. He kindly dismissed himself and left the ladies to apprehend the guard, ignoring their questioning looks.