~Chapter 12~

~Chapter 12~

~Todoroki's POV~

Shoto sat at his desk, twirling his quill in his hands. He wanted to write to Izuku again, maybe he could apologize to him. He sighed, leaning back in his chair and turning his head to the window. It was beginning to dim outside, dinner would be soon.
Thinking about what he wanted to say, he turned back and wrote, occaisionally pausing to dip his quill in the ink.
"And I feel that we should soon-"
"BROTHER!" Fuyumi nearly took the door off of it's hinges. Shoto's hand flew across the table as he was dipping his quill, drenching his paper in ink and nearly ruining all of the writing. "I have amazing news!" She slammed the door behind her, panting with excitement and no regards for the messed paper and desk.
He huffed with annoyance. "You owe me a new inkwell. What is it."
"Yeah yeah, whatever." She waved her hands. "But guess what! No, i'll tell you. Father is sending YOU along with a group of knights to the Yagi Kingdom! He says that you need to find a wife soon, but this could be a perfect chance to meet with Izu-whatsit-whatever!"

(A/N)
Im sorry for the cliffhanger thiny but my head hurts and im tired so it's way shorter than i planned on it being. This chapter is definitely not the best, so i'l probably find a new reason for him to go to the Yagi kingdom.