~Chapter 9~

~Chaper 9~

~Izuku's POV~

Deku fixed the tea and placed it neatly on the surface, still worried about Todoroki's remark. He seemed more upset than he meant to be. "Hey, Tod-"
"What is going on here?" A strong feminine voice caught them both off guard. Izuku whipped around to see a neatly dressed woman with snowy white breast length hair consisting of small red streaks. She sat upon a tall horse just feet away from them. "I-... Fuyumi," the Prince spoke,"  what are you doing here.." he sounded panicked.
"I saw the note on your nightstand... you're lucky I threw it out before father found it." She scolded. "Who is he?" The so-called Fuyumi examined Izuku. "This.. is Izuku." Todoroki stuttered. "Izuku Midoriya.. Izuku, this is my sister Fuyumi. " he seemed to stare daggers at her.
"Shoto, I think it's time you came home. I'll tell dad that you got sick... and Izuku, I suggest you head home.." She looked sympathetic but serious.
"What!?" Shoto scowled. "I've made a friend!"
"Do you know how much trouble you'll be in if dad finds out that you've been sneaking off behind his back?" She huffed. "Just... just come on. I brought a horse."
Izuku felt defeated. How could all of this end up so badly, and after he'd prepared all of the food, too. Todoroki didn't look delighted either. In fact, he looked like he was about to burn a hole through the grass if he kept staring at it like that.
~Shoto's POV~
He usually got along with his sister quite well, but she made a nasty move this time. He couldn't help but feel himself burn with anger as Izuku treaded dissappintedly over to the stream and poured out the fresh tea that he'd worked hard to get and make.

The horse began trotting back towards the kingdom, yet Shoto couldn't keep himself from looking back and grimacing as Izuku rolled up the quilt and placed it back in the basket, his face frowning with shame. Todoroki felt uncomfortable and awkward. Seeing the boy so gloomy made the whole atmosphere dismal.
Seeing Izuku sad made him feel terrible.

A/N: sorry for the shorter chapter, I really wanted to write but I'm just so tired smh. Gn