~Chapter 11~

~Chapter 11~

~Todoroki's POV~

Fuyumi sat awkwardly for a moment, not expecting him to take the joke seriously. "Uh, gay means that you're a boy who likes other boys instead of girls."
"No. I don't think so." He huffed. "Why do you have to tease me so much!"
"Hey, hey! I didn't say it was wrong to be gay. It just sounded like you were... okay okay I'll stop." She giggled.
"Thank you." He growled. Fuyumi got up and brushed off her gown. "Dinner is soon. Clean yourself up and remember to give me updates, hehe.." she slipped out the door.
Shoto rolled over onto his stomach and groaned. "Is gay an option for me?" He grumbled. "That sounds so weird... to like another guy." He pondered about it. "Maybe...not? No,.." he imagined dating Izuku, and he didn't like the way it made him feel.
~Izuku's POV~
He collapsed onto his creaky bed and sighed. He'd made friends with the prince, and then got him in trouble. There's no chance that he'd be talking to him anymore. He screwed up.
Midoriya heard his door creak open, indicating that his mother was approaching him.
"Izuku, honey, what's the matter?" She sat down on the side of his bed and patted his back. It was obvious that he was upset.
"Well... ugh. I got the Prince into trouble... we were setting up the picnic and his sister showed up because she found my note... I don't think he'll talk to me anymore."
She paused. "Well, that'd be mean if he didn't.. but, I mean, you just met anyways, I'm sure it won't be too hard to let him go."
Izuku groaned. "I dunno... he made me kinda happy. I like him a lot. It's different from Uraraka."
"Well, I guess you can't do much unless he sends you a bird-letter again. I'm sure the official postage is monitered in his kingdom, so they'd find out if you sent one." She shrugged. "What's different about it from Ochaco anyways? A friend is a friend. Unless you like him more than that." She poked. "What's that mean?" He felt his cheeks dusting with pink. "Like a best friend?"
Inko shook her head. "No, like you like him as more than a friend.. like you, like like him."
He stared.
"What. You lost me."
"No, like, you--" she huffed, rubbing her forehead. "This is too much for your old mom. Ask Ochaco or someone else." She got up.
"But just think about it. What does he mean to you?" She shrugged.
"What he means.. to me?" Deku muttered as she left.
"Huh?"

(A/N~ aaa this chapter was so awkward to write. I dont know how I feel about this one, I might have to rethink it but I saw someone reading this and felt I should update it for em hehe)