The truth shall set you free

I ran through the forest overlooking my former home. As I moved through it I came across a nearby river and I decided to spend the night hearing. As I began to pack a sleeping bag that I had smuggled with me I couldn't help but think "Man I suppose some good things come from being the nephew of a smuggler."

My uncle Han Solo was decent however he was never around me for very long.
Anyway, as I began to drift off to sleep. I felt a strange feeling that caused my eyes to snap wide open. As I looked around I noticed that I wasn't in the forest I was in what looked like this

 As I looked around I noticed that I wasn't in the forest I was in what looked like this

I was confused as to what happened and where I am. However, before I could ponder anymore I heard a noise that sent chills up my spine.

I tur around and saw a figure that had armor that looked to be inspired by my grandfather's armor.

While I was afraid I was also intrigued

While I was afraid I was also intrigued. Who was this man? As if on Q the man answered. "I told you would answer your questions didn't I?"
I gasped in shock "Your the voice. Who are you?"
He chuckled before saying "I'm you."
"No that's not possible," I say still in shock but not believing myself 
"Search your feelings Kol, you know it to be true." He says as a matter of fact.
I was confused and still in disbelief as to what I was hearing however he answered. "Or rather I should say I am the darkness within you personified. You see every force-sensitive being in the galaxy has both light and darkness within them, however, what they don't want anyone to know is that sometimes the dark and light can become personified into beings that represent their inner "angels" or "demons". Do you understand Kol I am your inner darkness personified? I am you." He explains this to me I was shocked by what I was hearing.

My inner darkness personified? However, I felt his power even from here. He then said. "You, Kol Skywalker have such potential. Join me and I will complete your training." I made my choice already.

"You don't need to ask Master," I state before falling to a knee. "What is your will my master?" I ask him eager to prove myself. He replies "We will need to purchase a ship suitable for our travels so that we can escape here and train away, far away from the Jedi My Apprentice. I keep my head bowed before replying "As you wish."

When I come too he told me one thing. "When you have mastered the dark side I shall fully become one with you and I will no longer be just a voice in your head rather you and I will be the same." He says.

I get excited over the potential power I might have. Never again will I be a victim. I will become a Sith.