Making It Bleed

I had just recovered a Kyber crystal on the planet Ilum. It was green. While I would've been excited back then now I was just disgusted by what it signified.

My master told me "Head to Mustafar."
"Here from the sight of grandfather's greatest defeat, we shall rise strong, unbroken, powerful ."He says

He told me the planet is a good host of the dark side. And to follow where it is most powerful.

I took out the Kyber crystal from my pocket along with the pieces needed to build a lightsaber.
(The one from the first chapter)
"Show the crystal your pain and anger only then will it bleed."

I took out the green crystal and examined it closely. This was it. After this, there is no going back.

I tried to pour my feelings into the crystal however I was knocked back
(Any words written like this will be flashbacks or visions or thoughts)

As I came my eyes were no longer Sith yellow. They were Blue. I suddenly realized to my horror what I was about to do and what I was about to become. I grabbed the crystal and returned to my home.

I saw my father with his lightsaber drawn before I took off my hood and dropped to my knees. My father gasped as he saw who I was "K Kol? Is that you?" I replied "Father. Please."

My eyes suddenly snapped open.
No
I will not allow that to happen. I will not allow that force vision to become my destiny.

I stood up grabbing the crystal.
My eyes glowing Sith yellow

I snarled "No. I refuse." I closed my hand around the crystal "This is all there is."

I put all of the dark emotions into the crystal.
All of my Anger
Hatred
Betrayal.
And everything that's broken within the boy who once dreamed about becoming a Jedi.
I yelled. "ARRRGGGHHH"
As lightning crackled through the sky like pain in my heart. I opened my hands to find a red crystal in it.
My right arm was mangled due to the energy the crystal released. But at the moment my pride distracted me from the pain.

(Kol's arm) The voice cackled

(Kol's arm)
The voice cackled

"Well done. My Apprentice."

(Sorry for the short chapter)