A Dark Realization and Promise

It had taken me a week to grow accustomed to my new arm. But I eventually began to cherish it. It's pain-strengthening me. It was the first lesson my master taught me "A lifetime of pain for a lifetime of power." Already I was progressing into my Sith training.

True, the added weight of my new arm slowed me down a little. But I learned to look past it as the boiling rage within me gave me focus. Made me enlightened. But it also made me realize something. Something, that disgusts me.

It made me realize that the Jedi were weak. They stop themselves from achieving true power. They stop themselves from accomplishing their supposed mission of "peace".

"Tch, cowards"

There is no such thing as peace. Peace where there is no evil, no pain, no suffering. Lovely image but it's impossible. True peace can only be achieved by weeding out the weak. By following your passions and becoming, strong, powerful, and indestructible. Only the strong may have true peace. The weak will die and the Jedi are the weakest.

They lack the will, the power, and the dedication to ensure victory and "peace". That is why they failed so many times before. Because they were weak. They allowed the Sith to destroy them because they were too weak to stop their enemies, for good.

It matters not. For soon I shall be the strongest there is. I shall destroy the Jedi, and from their ashes I will rebuild the Sith. Ensure that this galaxy understands the TRUE meaning of peace.

Where the ancient Sith failed I will raise the order from the ashes. And ensure peace