So it begins...

After killing everyone in the compound Vader began to wander around it to see if he could learn anything useful for his plans to bring peace to the galaxy. Whilst there he stumbled across something that caught his interest.

It was the plan to make a new clone army

It was the plan to make a new clone army. It appears that the researchers at the compound were planning on creating an army of clone warriors.

While Vader didn't know the reason why, he figured that it would be disgraceful to leave this information go to waste, especially when the ones who knew about it were dead.

He stole all the information on these "Sith troopers" as he dubbed to begin his plan.

While this would be useful in rebuilding the Sith empire. It would not be enough to achieve his grand goal.

Not yet at least.

For now, after taking all the information the computer had Vader decided to lie low for a while.

He had to make what happened here look like an accident or else the Jedi would be aware he exists.

As he made him on to his ship he thought.

"All too easy"

Before opening fire on the compound and setting it ablaze.

As he flew back to Mustafar Vader couldn't help but feel that this was the first step into creating the empire he wished for and achieving the peace he desired.