Escaping torment

I had managed to find a small thrift shop that sold clothes in the morning. As I looked around, uninterested in what was there I hear the voice "Wait to look behind you." I did as instructed and I saw a black coat that had light blue symbols on it.
(Imagine Vergil's coat from DMC5)
I bought it at the register. I had my hood up so no one could recognize me as I, unfortunately, was a Skywalker and thus would be recognized everywhere on this planet. The man behind the register was a Togruta, who looked to be in his early 50s due to the wrinkles on his face and the fact the tribal paint on his face was faint.
As I gave him the money to buy the coat I asked "My friend is there a place nearby where I can purchase a ship on short notice?". He responded by saying "On the outskirts of town there's a man who will sell anything to anyone with the credits to pay for it. You could try there."

I thanked him and took the coat in my bag before leaving the shop.
I went to where he said and I found a heavily bearded, obese man standing behind a counter. He looked to be in his early 30s and smelled so bad I doubt he showered once in his life.

I try putting on my business voice and say "Good morning my friend, I require a ship to leave this planet and I was wondering if I could purchase it from you."

He looks at you and down before sneering and saying "What makes you think a poor slop like you could afford what I'm selling."

When he said that. Cold boiling fury raged inside me. My normally blue eyes turned Sith yellow.

I raised my hand at him and he started grasping at his neck as if he was being choked. I then told him "Listen to me you pathetic wretch I asked you politely if you had a ship and you disrespect me!! I should kill you right now." I snarled at him watching with the satisfaction that his eyes showed fear.

"Nnn n no please sir forgive me, spare me and I'll give you whatever you want for free." He pleaded with me I responded by releasing him but not before slamming his head onto his desk. I coldly reply "Now let's try this again do you have a ship or not." I asked him with clenched teeth as I tried to calm myself down.

"Yes, sir I have one right this way." He says shakily before leading to the back and saying "Please she's all yours just please spare me". He said in fear as he hoped, praying to get on my good side.

I had calmed down. My yellow eyes reverted to blue before saying. "I'll spare you just this once, however, there is a chance that I will see you again in the future, and if I do I want everything I purchase from you to be free of charge. Understand?" I ask retoracoly.
He nods his head rapidly in understanding before stepping out of my way as I entered the ship.
(The inside and outside of the previous chapter)
I nod in satisfaction and say "I'll take it." Before turning on the engine to leave this wretched planet.

I prepare to go to hyperspace. However, there is one thing that didn't feel right to me

Where had that cold rage come from?
When had I gotten that brutal?
My questions were answered by the voice saying "I assume you felt that." He asked sarcastically.

I nod my head before asking "What was that?" I ask him

He replies "I told you Kol that when your training is complete that you and I will be the same. I also told you that I am the darkness inside you personified. The reason I remind you of this is when you felt that cold rage you, for a short time, you were just me as I am you." He says.

I ask him "So you're saying that the more I master the dark side the more I become like you?" I say not scared but curious. He replies "Yes my Apprentice we are the same. However for now I would recommend we construct a lightsaber and then take bounties." He says

I grew confused "Bounties, but why master?"
"Look Kol we are going to need money and resources if we plan to succeed and bounty hunting is a good way to earn income, for now until we have resources as well as the power to accomplish our goals we will need to get out feet dirty."

I nod in understanding before setting to the planet Ilum to get a lightsaber crystal as I knew that's where they were held. The voice sensing my thoughts said "After we acquire a kyber crystal we must go to the planet Mustafar. It is where our grandfather made his crystal bleed. And therefore where we shall do the same."
He orders and while I was slightly confused I followed the voice's order and fell asleep as I waited for the navigation computer to tell me I had left hyperspace and reached Ilum.