Three

I heard the doors burst open- feeling the gurney moving suddenly fast

"Sixteen year old female, Holland, ejected from vehicle during a multiple car collision. Multiple open wounds, no sign of internal bleeding, Holland is alert and responsive- has signs of a concussion. She's still in shock but experiences pain during movement. The patient alerted me of a minor heart murmur, she's experienced surgery for it when she was little but it returned" the paramedic yelled as multiple people surrounded the bed, running with me.

I grabbed the bed rail, holding it tightly- feeling my tears falling down my cheeks.

"Let's move beds on my count-" "she's got a grip" a voice spoke as I stared to the ceiling, trying to focus on breathing.

"Holland, I know you're scared and there's a lot going on- but you're safe, we're just going to move you to a softer bed, let go of the railing for me and trust me" a voice spoke, making me look to a pair of eyes.

I let go completely, heard a solid "one, two and three" before I was moved, feeling a bed under me.

There was tons of yelling and people.

Someone suddenly flashed a bright light into my eye- making me immediately shut them both- trying to turn my head but the thing around my neck stopping me.

"Relax Holland, I'm just checking your eyes- it'll be over it a second" a voice spoke- making me slowly open my eyes again, seeing the light again.

Thankfully that was over, and the blanket was thrown off of me- making me whine lightly.

"Talk to us Holland, where's the pain from?" A voice spoke.

I didn't feel any pain.

I struggled to find words- more and more tears falling down my face.

"I'm not hurt, please just cover me back up" I cried out.

"Hey, hey, hey- Relax, don't get worked up" a voice spoke, and I felt someone grab my head gently.

"You're in shock, so you aren't feeling the pain that your body actually is in right now- and that's okay, it's probably good. I know you're uncomfortable because you're very revealed to the room right now, but they have to be able to see where you're hurt, they'll cover you back up as soon as it's over" he spoke, making me focus to him.

"Ouch" I spoke as a sudden pain flew through my hip, feeling hands on both sides of my hips.

"Her hip is dislocated"