Fourteen

"Please don't, let's talk" he spoke slowly.

I shook my head, leaving with tears in my eyes.

I limped to my room, going in and shutting the door where I broke into tears.

I ended up sitting on the floor, letting tears run down my cheeks.

I eventually gained enough composure to get into bed.

As soon as I got comfortable, my door opened.

But I didn't hear footsteps, I heard something hit a wall, making me know it was my dad.

"Can we talk?" He spoke, seeming genuine.

"I'm tired-" "but last night you wouldn't leave my room" he laughed out.

"Look, I'm not in the mood, you don't remember me anyway, so what's the big deal? It can wait until morning." I assured him.

"I just want to know more- I feel like I have memories on the tip of my tongue and it's driving me insane" he spoke.

"I'm tired of sharing memories- it's depressing me, just leave- please" I exhaled quietly, wondering where my doctors were in moments like this.

"I'm not leaving" he spoke slowly, making me laugh

So I slowly got up, feeling the ache of my body as I started walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"On a walk." I spat.

Of course he followed.

So I walked fast, which hurt like absolute hell- but I just wanted a moment to be by myself, I wanted to have a mental breakdown and then get some sleep, not this.

Just as I saw the woman's bathroom come into view, my dad knew what I was doing.

"Stop" he spoke, catching my arm,

"Just leave me the fuck alone for ten minutes" I almost begged, jerking my arm away from him so hard that I literally fell backwards, my hip colliding with the floor, a popping noise coming with it.

Before I could even process what had happened I was crying.

My hip was almost throbbing, I couldn't hear much but I did hear yelling.

God was playing with my emotions today and I was not okay with that.

I covered my face, not moving from the floor because I knew this much pain was not okay.

I felt someone pull my hands away, making me look to the person- seeing a nurse.

I suddenly focused to everyone, hearing all the talking, hearing nurses yelling towards my dad

"She clearly didn't want you near her!" Someone yelled.

I sat up on my elbows, winching as I felt pain travel to my hip.

"Page Clifford-" "hes in surgery"

"Hood-" "on break"

"Hemmings-" "assisting Clifford"

"Fucking Irwin?!" The nurse almost yelled, seeming stressed.

"He was just paged to the ER, but I'll page him here" someone spoke.

"Are you in pain?" She asked.

"Yes" I gritted my teeth, closing my eyes tightly.

"We need to stabilize her hip and try and her her into a room" someone spoke.

A whole group of people surrounded me- all stressing and not knowing what the fuck to do, which just made me cry more and more.

"Please, just page Calum" I sobbed out as a nurse was trying to lift my hips to get something under them.

"We're screwed-" "Doctor Irwin sent me to assess the situation until he can come" a guy spoke.

"Her hip dislocated in a fall, we don't know how to handle-"

To say the least, he snapped.

"Clear the area- there's too many people around her, you're stressing her out" he spoke firmly.

"Just leave me here until Calum can come" I cried out.

"We can't do that, but I'm going to carefully move you to a room and start you an IV, get some x-rays and then we will wait on everyone, okay?"

I had no choice but to agree,

After discussing with him for several minutes how we were going to do this, I was soon hugging him and a nurse, where they carefully picked me up almost Egyptian style.

They walked at a quick pace down the hall and into my room, carefully putting me in bed as I wiped my tears.

"Did you feel much pain?" The nurse asked me.

"I feel nothing but pain"