Fifteen

"Did you know the man you were trying to get away from?" The guy asked.

I nodded, watching him wipe the crook of my arm for an IV.
"He's my dad" I explained quietly.

"Why were you trying to get away from him-" "I needed a break, I wanted to have a mental breakdown and he kept making me talk about the past and my dead mom and when we were happy" I stopped as my voice cracked.

"You're the car accident girl" he hummed lightly.

I'm known

"Yep" I claimed, not so proudly.

"I'm sorry" he spoke quietly.

"I though your dad didn't want to speak to you" he spoke as he taped my IV down as I let my hand lightly touch my hip.

"He didn't, but something changed- he came to me and sat with me and just asked questions and now he won't stop, but yet he remembers everything about my mom and he can't even remember my name correctly" my voice cracked.

"I just gave you morphine, so you should feel some serious relief soon" he spoke quickly.

I wiped my tears, ignoring the pain to the best of my ability.

Soon a nurse ran an envelope in, making the guy put it on a light in the room.

"You're a Doctor?" I questioned, making myself take deep breaths.

"I'm one of Ashton's interns" he spoke as he looked to the x-ray of my hip.

I immediately let my head fall back

I had listened to how many times Ashton and the guys have called their interns idiots, and now one was in change of me.

"That's a simple pop back- I could do it" he shrugged out,

"We're waiting on Michael" I spoke out quickly.

"I promise you- I'm qualified-" "I want to wait on Michael." I spoke firmly.

"Let me just feel" he spoke, and I allowed this.

His hands went under my sweatpants, feeling my hip- which caused pain, but I didn't say anything.

"Okay on three" He spoke.

I flipped shit.

I shoved him away, trying my hardest to move away from his without pain, which just caused more pain.

"Chill, chill- I'm a Doctor" he spoke firmly.

"I said I wanted to wait on Michael" I felt tears falling down my face as I clutched my own hip, making sure he stayed away from me.

"I can do it-" "what the hell is going on" Ashton spoke as he entered, his eyes meeting my own.

"Her hip is dislocated-" "again?" Ashton's eyebrows raised, moving to me.

"How'd you do this?" He asked me quietly, his hands barely touching me.

"I was trying to get away from my dad and I fell-" "trying to get away?" He questioned, his eyebrows moving together.

I ignored his question

"It hurts, a lot" I spoke, watching his eyes move to his hands, which were carefully pushing over my sweatpants before his eyes moved to where my x-rays were.

I watched as he walked over there, his eyes staying focused to it.

"Page Clifford-" "he's in surgery" the intern spoke

"Then page a different orthopedic doctor, this is serious"