26

There were times he wanted to shake Carrie. This was one of those times. Telling Singh and his ancestor about who she was---! The girl just couldn't keep a secret. She was too naive, too innocent--

"You did what, Ms Allen?" His voice was tight as he fought for composure.

"I told Captain Singh and Eddie the truth," she replied, all the while blushing hotly under his eyes; her eyes shifted downward and lips parted just so and he wanted to kiss her. God she was so beautiful, so enticing, especially when she was showing submission to him... "We need their help to stop the criminal meta-humans and so that we can stop detaining them in the Pipeline illegally. The DA threw away the report you sent them so it never made it to Captain Singh's desk..."

"That doesn't surprise me," he muttered sourly as he rolled his chair over to a monitor.

And then in came the newest members of 'Team Flash', led by Iris.

The urge to shake Carrie returned.

---

---

---

He didn't like how fond of Oliver Queen she was. Carrie was young, impressionable, and her admiration of Oliver Queen's physical appearance as well as his person had not been missed.

...alright, perhaps he was a touch jealous. He had grown used to having her adoring eyes and blushing all to himself.

But that was totally not why he and Joe were talking to her about 'the Arrow'. It looked good for him to support Joe in this, was a way to divert Joe's suspicions about him.

...he also wanted to put a wedge between Carrie and Oliver Queen.

He also...didn't want Carrie to lose her light by admiring a man like that. Oliver Queen would drain her of her light, her goodness.

--

----

----

He didn't know they were sparring in the courtyard until Cisco ran into the Cortex yelling that the Arrow and Carrie were beating the crap out of each other. And oh how he loathed that damn chair – he couldn't speed away to the courtyard and slam Oliver Queen around like he wanted to.

Instead, he trailed after the others until they stood a the entrance to the interior walled courtyard the pair had used for an impromptu sparring ground. They were both on the ground, winded and filthy.

Carrie was triumphant as she sat up, announcing in glee: "Given the fact I'm up first...that means I win!"

Disgruntled by that, the Arrow groused as he made himself sit up.

Eobard watched them, watched as Carrie supported Oliver Queen's weight, her arm looped around his waist. Everyone's eyes were on the pair so they didn't see the white-knuckled grip he had on the arm rests. It was taking every ounce of his self control to keep from getting up out of his chair and physically separating them.

He barely registered the conversation around him, Caitlin chiding Carrie for biting her opponent and then Oliver Queen made a comment that had Eobard's back stiffen: "And third: Never do that vibrating thing you did to get out of the choke hold. Ever."

Carrie looked alarmed, babbling about having accidentally burning him with the friction and checking him for injuries; Queen pushed her hand away from his belt when her hand went to close to it.

He was near vibrating in rage when it was revealed about the involuntary erection she had given him in her maneuver to get out of the choke-hold. Oliver Queen had the decency to look horribly embarrassed as Carrie laughed hysterically.