30

To convince his ancestor to back off one last time, Eobard decided to make use of a clever combination of holograms and speed-mirages. To make it look really good, the hologram needed to speak and interact with at least on person in the room. 'Dr Wells' would work.

Now to get the dialogue somehow natural sounding...

------

How many men could literally say they loved a woman enough to beat themselves up for her and literally mean it? Between the display and Eobard's threat to Joe, hopefully the man would turn his eyes to someone other than his public persona.

Because he really didn't want to hurt Carrie by having to kill her other father. If he had to, he'd do it but...

She had dragged him away from Joe with the best of her strength; he turned it around on her, pinning her to the wall in one of the many vast corridors of STAR Labs. God she was so beautiful, he mused while involuntarily shifting to pin her properly, only the be shoved away by her.

Hm. Good response time, though it could be better. They should work on her flexibility too; she could have broken free or even not been pinned in the first place. It was a series of notes he made in the back of his mind for later as he followed her through the corridors and out into the parking lot.

It was thrilling, pursuing her like she was prey. It had his blood rising and he forgot to hold his strength back, denting the hood of Joe's car when he finally pinned her again, his hand gripping the back of her cowl to pull it back as he stood between her legs, using his greater weight to keep her there.

How he wanted to just strip her and have her and--

--Cisco, while he loved you like a son, do not interrupt ever again.

He must have been terribly convincing when he turned to Cisco and Caitlin to put the fear of well...him...into them, because Carrie tackled him to the concrete. It was a good hit, though she was no where near strong enough to pin him, like he could pin her.

And she needed to learn not to interfere; just because she belonged to him didn't make her exempt from punishment...

Standing over her, he kept track of his timetable – it wouldn't do for his deception to be discovered.

And then Ronnie hit him with a gout of fire.

That fucking hurt on top of the self-inflicted injuries he already had. Thankfully the bruise would blend with the rest he had already...

He sped away to replace the mirage with himself, letting them think Ronnie had scared him off.

-----

Sitting on the medical bed, he allowed Caitlin to tend his injuries while reassuring them all he would be fine...

--and she had remembered the Christmas Party. It was still on. Hrm...the promise of a private party did put him back in the holiday spirit though...

And when she walked into the medical bay in his colors, that wonderful dress and those sinful shoes, it made him harder than a diamond and it took every ounce of self control to not pin her to the wall. Pulling her into his lap and letting her rain kisses on his battered face though made up for it. Somewhat.

Her whispering in his ear she wasn't wearing any underwear as he had started to unzip her dress had him hurriedly helping her out of it. To be honest he hadn't cared Hunter Zolomon had walked in on Carrie and himself, as it allowed him to ah...'show claim' as it were – perhaps it was a more primitive aspect of him that even his 'civilized' society hadn't been able to fully erase.

But with how swiftly Hunter had retreated, the other Zoom understood. Carrie was his.