28

The next morning had been wonderful; they had fallen asleep still connected, with his cock still sheathed inside her.

Oh how that had felt, how hard he'd gotten....

He was in love with the sounds she made, the breathy whimpers and soft keening as she neared her climax, the way she shuddered, vibrating in her release...

-----

-----

----

Ahh Christmas. The season of cheer and good will towards your fellow man...

...they didn't celebrate it in his time. Then again they didn't celebrate hardly anything.

Such a repressive, controlling society. There was no love or joy or even true kindness.

He had been enjoying his stay in this time. So many things to try and do – Christmas was one of them.

But he had to keep up his act of the crippled pariah and Christmas...well he had to be more discreet in his enjoyment of it.

Until Carrie decided to sweep in with ideas of Christmas shopping and decorating his home. Which she reinforced by darting off and coming back wearing her suit and a Santa hat.

He was painfully hard the second she had reappeared and then when she sat on his lap, her arms looping around his neck, nibbling on his earlobe and neck.

This was perhaps one of his greatest fantasies, her on his lap kissing him, touching him in her Flash suit...

And it was coming true.

Everything he had ever wanted was coming true.

Carrie loved him, was his...

Everything was perfect.

----

----

--

God damn Oliver Queen and his messes.

He'd been having a wonderful roll in the bed with Carrie when Caitlin had called, dragging her away and to Starling City. To be honest, he wasn't sure who he wanted to kill more in that moment: Oliver Queen or Digger 'Captain Boomerang' Harkness.

Especially when Caitlin called later, her voice tight with concern as she informed him of what had happened:

Carrie had taken a boomerang to the chest to protect Lyla Micheals from Digger Harness.

He sped from his Time-Vault, clad in his suit and racing towards Starling City.

It didn't take him long to find Digger Harkness.

Throwing Harkness around didn't really sate his rage though. Harkness had harmed her, harmed the most important person in the entirety of the universe.

Watching her and the Arrow confront Harkness and then later watch over her defuse that bomb, he realized something important:

She wasn't truly ready.

His brilliant light, his beloved....was still not ready.

Who knew how badly the ripples he had created would alter the most crucial events of her future.

...the battle against Darksied. It was slated to happen in a couple years...

He'd almost killed her in the original time-line. If it hadn't been for Hal Jordan and Oliver Queen...

What if one of the changes was that he'd invade sooner?

He had to give her incentive. And to prepare for that possibility.

Mercury Labs had a tacyon prototype...he might be able to use that.