Basement of obsession

"Welcome! Welcome, darling.", a young male with white hair and pale skin, covered by black fabric greeted the lost soul with a disturbingly broken voice. "I have been waiting for you, but now that I get to see you up close..", the male vanished and appeared in front of the nude body of the human that is yourself:"... it was worth my time, to wait. Such a beautiful dead rose." He reached out and brushed some hair aside to get a better look into the confused orbs what reflected fear by his presence of dangerous unstable sanity. "You know where you are, don't you?" The soul shook their head, looking around, searching for a familiar sight.
Just. One. Hint.
But nothing.
"This.." he gestured to an old rusty door:" is the gate to, what you humans call, hell. But really it is just god's door to his basement." The male stated in a rediculously joking manner while the body on his opposite was shaking in fright. "You should have known you would sin my lovely dead rose. Torturing the murderer of your sibling is never justified, especially with this jerk himself." The guy rolled his eyes and smirked :" No words left your lips my dear. I understand it is alot to process. Ah! Let me enlighten you!", he said with his mood rising surprisingly fast as if it is his favourite thing to do. "First of all. You are dead. Surprise! You are standing in front of god's basement door. Oh and no, there is no such thing as a devil. God himself plays this role. He is like every other human, hiding corpses in his basement. His voice then dropped so low, the apperently dead person was barely able to catch the words:" lucky bastard. He deserves his own treatment for a change." As his eyes landed on his one-sided conversation partner he smiled and returned to his cheerful explainations:" Anyways! How are you feeling so.. dead? Haha please excuse me. It is getting quiet boring down here since everyone goes through that door eventually. Everyone but me." His eyes met the ground and his smile dropped slightly while the dead soul starts to smile every so slightly. They reach out to the male and brush away some of his white locks in a comforting manner. This lovingly action startled the being in front of them and he flinched away in surprise, undead heat rising to his cheeks. "Wha- why did you? Hä?!" The cracking of his actually soft voice made the soul chuckle, for they knew what emotions he had to process. They shrugged shortly in an assuring manner while no words formed on their tongue. Their brain worked hard to process the feelings he gave them and the entire situation of being dead.
The male met their eyes again and pulled their nude, cold body into his fabric:" Stay with me, rose. My pretty little dead rose. There is no hell for you and no return from this split existence of a dimension bridge. I won't let you leave, ever!" His aura broke from the bare sanity to far more than the insanity the dead soul was able to imagine. The male crushed them into his chest while his ribcage broke open to take them in entirly.
"You are my little dead rose in my cage. My heart."