Tear

The sound of rain pouring on waste land was audible. The noise of heavy steps on wet ground, kicking the occasional rock in his way echoed through the air. With great struggle the male moved his numb body forward, exhausted dragging his feet over the chaos of the lost battle . Wounds spitting crimson blood. His vision was fixed, not observing the cruel picture of the result of this heavenly hell of a war. Soon he reached a hill of bones where his will to move laid, dying. A female was spread over human remains, black blood pouring out of her motionless form. Her every breath a silent scream of agony. With wide, glassy eyes she stared at the disfigured male in front of her, her golden orbs wandring restlessly over his figure. Left by his powers he collapsed by her side, tears threatening to spill. The rain was cold on her hurting body. They stared at each other in a trance like state before he reched out to stroke her cheek softly as to nit ending up inflicting more pain on her. Black, thick fluids coated the blades stuck in her abdomen. They knew it was over before all heaven crashed down and destroyed anything in their way, yet those two were the last ones alive. Collecting his last strength he picked the female from the hill of deceased. Carrying her and himself to a cliff he noticed the lack of reaction on her side. He struggled progressing the information that she had just died in his arms. He, soon, reached his last destination and as he reached the edge he slipped. Now reality came crashing down on him, suffocating him. An ear piercing scream of despair escaped his throat the moment black wings broke out of his back, causing more destruction of his mortal, human shell and within the next second they had vanished into ashes that were being carried away by a wind coming from the west. Only a tear met the ground and so heaven has won and nothingness was left to remain, alone.