Mask of hate

The sky was drowned in clouds of darkness as acid rain came pouring down, burning holes in anything they touched. Screams of agony escaped injured individuals. Cries of despair were heard in the chaos of a war between black and white. Winged creatures, one would describe as angels, came crashing down from above in numbers no mortal could count. At the same time horned creatures came crawling from cracks in the ground in flocks. Some had hooves, some were in possession of tails or leathered wings and portraited the ideal of demons. The humans, that suffered mentally and physically, hoped for the angels to save them but were surprised when those saints started a blood bath, twisting the stereotypical good and evil around. The hellish monsters, on the other hand, attacked the angels. The humans happened to be in between the evil angels' and the good demons' war which resulted in more death. Soon, the supernatural rid themselves of the unfortunate mortals and focused on their own differences. Their fight was bound to last until only one was left standing. Their porcellain faces developing cracks with every hateful emotion towards the enemy. The lack of desire in understanding and accepting, that there should not be such a thing as black and white, good and evil, caused them to be blind. Guided by the hate in their hearts they lost their souls to ignorance and fought until one managed to eliminate the few that were left. This one was a demonic angel, an error in the system of its world. The grey area with a flawless mask of peace, coated in the blood and hatred of its existence as the error.

Perfection is a lie and good and evil is objective, as is truth.
Let the error be and open up for failure.