Fully dead

"Leave your world behind. Why don't you come and play for a while?"
The vision of the confused female became blurry and dark.
Just as her shivering frame felt like coming back to life she heared a question from the same voice she encountered earlier:"You are not broken, are you? Did I scare you, darling?"
Her head was spinning.
"Darling, look into my eyes. Tell me what is inside." The source of the voice was a shadow of a male. It grew softly in a demanding manner as she was to witness his iris to alter in colour.
He now had a more frightening aura, a sinful longing in his, in dominance increasing, words.  His words fell from his lips like a waterfall but only a whisper of the male reached her in a quality, her overworked mind was albe to process:"Can you hear the voices sing? They sing you a lullaby, so that you find comfort and fall in love with me, eventually." The young woman was capable to hear the devilish smirk in his statement. Her frame shook more now that the mental distress added onto her physical suffering of a shivering body and a pulsating pain in head. A fatigue made itself noticable as it crept over her in a dangerously strong manner.
Her eyes started to sting from the tears that escaped her eyes for a moment already? How did she not notice?
A hand softly brushed against her aching forehead. She instantly flinched away just to establish it was the hand of her own. A defeated noise escaped her icy lips.
Her body decreased in intensity of all her senses until a pressuring numbness was left in her now darkened, silenced world.
She felt herself to be dead as her frame was confortably placed on a soft surface.
"You will enjoy playing in my dimension, once you are fully here." The male retired for the time being. A low mumble of satisfaction was left to stand in the room.
"Once you are fully dead."