Chapter 10

Infiltrate:
   「That Same Morning」

   Naminé was running through the streets with the comb held close to her chest. Sure, the mark could've been made by anyone but that carving and the design. There was no doubt about it; Their formal king was returning soon. While she studied for her job, she accidentally stumbled upon a book exclusively made by the King. They always said that he wrote stories but she never believed it until that day.

   Every fine print was written by hand and its signature was unique. No one was ever able to duplicate his work. It's secrets weren't ever solve and how they got there was completely unknown. This comb in her hands had came from that boy. She had to find him and protect him from Ansem before he got to him first.

   Her cousin, had told her that he was alive and well but was still trying hard to find the right time for his return. Their tavern had to protect him from his brother once and since then, they've been a target for accusations. Every once and awhile she would bring supplies of ink and parchment, using the tavern as a place to drop it off and to soon be collected by Xemnas.

   The blonde felt like an idiot for not recognizing the prince.

   When she arrived at the gates of the palace, she didn't hesitate to call out to her sister who was beyond the metal bars. "I need your help! Please let me in!"

   Before the lower guards came to pull her away, the sister came dashing down the yard at the speed of light. This somehow seemed to only frighten the soldiers. Once she dismissed them and made sure the were out of sight she asked, "Is there something wrong, Naminé?"

   "You have to get the others as well. They're the only ones who can know about this. Someone really important is finally returning and he needs help," she said urgently.

   "...How exactly do you know of this?" It was her right to question. Ansem isn't very forgiving if someone ever leaves their post. But this matter doesn't need him to be involved.

   The blonde shakes her head. "I'll explain on the way. It's really complicated."

   The burgundy hums and waved at a silver, who was also guarding the gates by her side. He came up to her and she explained that she needed to get in contact with everyone. His expression shifted into a slight frown but he turned to her anyway. "Naminé, right? Touch the palm of my hand." And so, she did.

   Immediately afterwards, the girl heard a different voice in her head. It sounded very gentle and women like. It was the infamous Second Class knight. "I want you to tell me everything you know. The others and I will be listening"

   He then nods at his partner and taps her hand. The two look at her for guidance and she gives them a determined nod before turning on her heels and diving into the forest.

   The building was hidden under a thick layer of moss and vines. Looking up, a glass dome dominated the view, reflecting the small pockets of lights from morning. Strangely, that seemed to be the only glass on the entire thing. "Took you guys long enough," said a voice.

   In the darkness, a small orb of light illuminated the seven surrounding people. Blue, bronze, pink, and silverish blue armor shone brightly in response to the light. "And I was starting to think my manipulation ability was wearing down. Speaking of which, did they finally get out of those tacky clothes, Naminé?"

   "Hey, his dress was very pretty. I'm sure anything he wore would seem nice with him in it," she says with a smile as she sauntered over to the person next to the blond. "I believe that this is yours, Your Majesty."