chapter eight

[edited.]

"Well... Uhh..." Jungkook doesn't really know what to say since they haven't talked about their status yet.

"Aunt Yoonaa... Don't act like you don't know me." Taehyung whined and pouted like a baby.

Yoona, Jungkook's mother, laughed and walked towards Taehyung then hugged him.

"How can I not know a cute little bean like you." She then hugged him tighter making Jungkook confused.

Junho went to the living room to watch some cartoons when this happens.

Jungkook just stood in the kitchen door, dumbfounded about what just happened.

"Wait... Mom, how do you know him?"

"He's Taeyeon's youngest son." Yoona replied with a duh tone voice.

Jungkook just nods and sat on the counter chair where Taehyung already sets his breakfast.

"Aunt Yoona, do you want breakfast?" Taehyung asked kindly.

"Sure dear, I haven't eaten breakfast since I plan to make Jungkook breakfast here. But I guess Jungkook doesn't need me to make him breakfast anymore." Yoona teased Taehyung making him blush.

Taehyung went to the stove again to make Yoona some omelette for her. It just took him a couple of minutes to finish the dish then he sets the meal in front of Yoona. After that, he went to the living room to get Junho to eat breakfast leaving Yoona and Jungkook alone in the kitchen.

"Kook." The seriousness of Yoona's voice made Jungkook looked at her.

"Your father still wants you to marry her."

Jungkook just sighs at what his mother just told him. Yes, Jungkook's father, Jeon Jungho, already made an arrange marriage between Jungkook and his colleagues' daughter.

Lee Sora, a beautiful young woman who works for the Lee Corporation as the director. Jungkook met her couple times and he acknowledges that she's a wife material but she just doesn't click I his heart.

"Mom, you know I don't like her as a man to woman."

Yoona felt bad for Jungkook. She just wants the best for his son and she knows that marrying Sora won't male her son happy but she just can't say no to her husband knowing how hardheaded he is, just like Jungkook.

The giggle from the living room where Junho and Taehyung played with each other made Jungkook smiled while staring at them.

Yoona was stunned, she never sees his son madly in love like this, not after what happened in the past. She just wishes that Taehyung may be the one for Jungkook.

••••

It was noon when they decided to go to the amusement park together, Junho was excited to go since Jungkook never has time to go there with him.

They were in the car with Jungkook driving and Taehyung on the passenger seat meanwhile Junho was sleeping on the backseat.

Jungkook notices that Tae has been awfully quiet after meeting Yoona, he knew that something was wrong with him.

"What's wrong Tae?"

Taehyung snapped out from his thought and just shake his head smiling softly at Jungkook.

"Nothing."

Jungkook nods, not wanting to push Taehyung and made him upset. Meanwhile, Tae on the other hand just can't help but think about what Yoona said in the kitchen.

He accidentally heard the conversation between the mother and son and just can't stop thinking about what will happen to their relationship.

Though, their relationship can't be called a relationship but yet they already confess to each other.

His thoughts were broken by Junho who screamed excitedly even after he just woke up. He basically jumping at the backseat when Jungkook was parking the car.

His excitement can't be stopped even by the two adults who were with him, he jumps off the car and ran to the gate screaming at Tae and Jungkook to hurry up.

Taehyung just shakes his head while Jungkook sighed over his hyperactive son.

••••

The three of them had fun playing at the amusement park even when they can't play rollercoaster since Junho can't ride it yet. The child was just dragging the adults wherever he sees a ride. The adults can't help but goes along with Junho.

"Junho, let's go home. It's night already." Jungkook carried Junho.

Junho whined not wanting his day to be over yet.

"C'mon baby, it's cold already and I don't want you to be sick tomorrow."

Junho finally nods and laid his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Taehyung wrapped his scarf that he brought in his handbag to warm the kid from the cold night.

Taehyung has been quiet all day and it actually bothers Jungkook, but again he will just ask about it later.

They decided to have dinner first before going home at the amusement park restaurant

They ordered just simple dishes that aren't too heavy to be eaten at night.

"You okay?" The question again being asked by Jungkook.

"Just tired of the modeling schedule."

Jungkook nods, he knows that Tae's schedule next week for his modeling was packed but something else is bothering him and Jungkook just let it pass.

They waited for their food with a light conversation before a woman's voice interrupted them.

"Jungkook."

••••

don't forget to vote and comment!

thank you for reading🖤