chapter twenty one

[edited.]

"A-ah..."

"Shh... Mmhh..."

"I-it hurts."

"AHHH!!!"

"T-Tae..."

"S-s-slow d-d-down."

"Mmmhh..."

"Don't go t-to h-hard Tae."

The sound of moaning fills the hotel bedroom. Jungkook was sweating hard and tried to stops his moans when the pain just keeps ongoing.

Suddenly, the sound of a slap filled in the room.

"Then, you should be careful. Look at you now! Sprained your ankle, that's just plain stupid Koo."

Taehyung was massaging Jungkook's legs after he fell from in the bathroom.

He limped going out the bathroom making Junho laugh at his father who always put on a tough character half an hour ago.

"Daddy, you should be more careful. You know you're old now, and I can't always look after you. I need to go to school and hang out with my friends." Junho fussed at Jungkook, Jungkook just rolled his eyes at his 5-year-old drama son.

"Hey kid, you can't even put your clothes by yourself, don't tell me what to d-. AHH! TAE! DON'T SQUEEZE IT TOO MUCH!"Jungkook yelped when Taehyung suddenly massages his feet too hard.

"Just keep your mouth shut for a while. And don't raise your voice at your own son. He didn't do anything wrong. He's right about your age, look at you, you're old and clumsy now. Seriously, Koo. You're ju- mph..."

His nagging was cut off by a lip that pressed into his own.

Taehyung widen his eyes before pulling back and slapped Jungkook's chest.

"JUNGKOOK! JUNHO IS HERE! HOW COULD YOU!" Taehyung continuously slapping Jungkook's chest.

Junho who's used to both of them went to the living room and play on his iPad.

••••

It was 4 p.m. when the three of them decided to go to the beach together with Wonwoo, Somi, and Mingyu.

They meet up at the lobby hotel before going to the beach that was located near the pool hotel.

Somi was whistling at Taehyung's choice of outfit, he wore a black crop top, short pants, and black outer that matched his honey tan skin perfectly with beach bag on his shoulder.

"Looking hot, Tae." Somi wiggled her eyebrows who receive a giggle from Taehyung.

"Yeah, Jungkook made a fuss upstairs. Look at him, a big baby." Taehyung rolled his eyes and Somi just laughs at her cousin's possessiveness.

Junho who was holding Taehyung's hand-pulled Taehyung to hurry up, he can't handle his excitement since he hasn't been to a beach with his busy father always working and nobody could take him.

"Taetae... C'mon! Hurry up!" Junho was already dragging Taehyung towards the beach.

"Junho the beach won't go anywhere." Taehyung chuckled and walks first to the beach together with Junho and the others follow behind shortly.

••••

"JUNGKOOK!"

From distance, the Jeons and the Kims could hear a woman calling for Jungkook.

Somi immediately snorts once she saw Sora walking towards them with her a simple black bikini, showing contrast with the pale skin. 

"A way to ruin the fun," Somi muttered and received a slap from Taehyung.

"Somi, that's not nice." Taehyung reminds Somi.

Somi gave Taehyung a confused and her 'SERIOUSLY?!' look.

"We all know Jungkook is just too whipped for me to see how many girls right now are staring at him like they're gonna eat him. He just loves me too much to notice his surroundings because I'm unbeatable." Taehyung's sassiness struck him.

Somi shook her head before laughing together with Taehyung.

"Hey, guys, what you're laughing about?" Sora approached them and ask making both of them laughed harder. Sora was confused and kinda embarrassed about it.

Wonwoo tapped Sora's shoulder and gave her a look.

"Why are you here and not with those dudes that we know you try to hit on?" Wonwoo gave a smile to Sora.

Sora's face went red but ignored it and sat on the beach chair next to Taehyung who was laughing harder than before with Somi because of Wonwoo's sass to Sora, not noticing that he almost fell from the chair.

Taehyung's body almost fell to the sand if there weren't strong arms who caught him.

"Careful, petal."

Taehyung blushed so hard that he was teased by the people around him.

Jungkook was walking towards them after playing in the water with Junho when he saw Taehyung's body leaned backward where there is no support behind him.

He ran fast and caught Taehyung in his arms right on time before Taehyung's body hit the sand.

He then lay Taehyung carefully on the sunbed where he was seated before.

"Thanks." Taehyung gave him a smile and make a room for him on his sunbed.

Sora was just staring at the scene that made her heart crumble. She knows that she won't win against Taehyung but she just can't give up.

The hatred towards Taehyung increased, but for now, she decided to ignore it and made sure she got Jungkook's attention the entire trip in Hawaii.

Taehyung was drying Junho when Sora suddenly screamed and fell off her chair.

"OUCHH!!" Sora screamed loudly that the visitors around them turned their heads to the voice.

"Sora, are you okay?" Taehyung who was genuinely worried got ignored when she cried out Jungkook's name.

"Jungkook, help me to get to my room." Sora cried.

Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows when Sora ignored her and it hurts his feelings just a little bit.

Jungkook just glanced at her before calling the guards around the beach.

"Is there anything I can help, sir?" The guard asks Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded and points and Sora.

"Can you please bring her to her room? She just fell and wants to rest."

The guard nods and carefully helped Sora who was cursing inside her little pretty head to Jungkook for embarrassing her.

Jungkook didn't make the slightest move from his position where he puts his arms around Taehyung's shoulder, sharing the same sunbed with Junho wrapped with a towel on top of Tae.

They stayed at that position till the sunset time while joking around and having fun with Wonwoo, Mingyu , and Somi.

••••

don't forget to vote and comment🖤

thanks for reading!