chapter eleven

[edited.]

"Taehyung." Yoona called Tae making Taehyung bowed to them and said hello.

"Hi aunt Yoona, uncle Jungho." Taehyung murmured, mentally cursing himself.

Jungho raised his eyebrow looking at Taehyung's state where he only wore Jungkook's shirt with shorts underneath it making his slim tan legs exposed.

Taehyung notice Jungho was judging him silently and decided to excuse himself to freshen up.

"I'm going upstairs." He excused himself and running upstairs to hide his embarrassment.

"Explain yourself, young man." Jungho crossed his arms, taking a seat at the counter followed closely by Yoona who is worried for both of them.

"Dad, I can't marry Sora. I'm sorry but she's just not the one for me. I've tried to be with her but it's just doesn't feel right." Jungkook slowly explained himself.

"And Taehyung?" His father asked with one eyebrow raised.

Jungkook stayed silent, doesn't know how to answer the question about the younger male. He then took a deep breath before saying,

"I love him."

That confession made Yoona squealed meanwhile Jungho sighed deeply. He's not blind to see that his son is in love with Siwon's, Taehyung's father, youngest son. He too always fond of Taehyung ever since he was born.

He knows that Taehyung isn't the typical spoiled brat gold digger like some of his son's exes. He's a hard-working young man who can stand on his own.

But the thing is, he just can't easily break the arrange marriage since he already invested so much in Sora's father company. They made the marriage as a business deal.

Actually, it's fine if he lost all the money that he invested in Lee's company. He can work again and earn the money again but the thing is that Sora's father is a good friend of him. And he knows that he can't be reckless with his decision.

"You can't Jungkook." He tried to appear strong as possible in front of Jungkook, making a stern image.

"WHY DAD?!" Jungkook finally explode.

"CAN'T YOU JUST SEE ME HAPPY? YOU KNOW THAT I CAN'T BE HAPPY WITH HER. I JUST SEE HER AS MY FRIEND. NOT SOMEONE I CAN SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH."

"Jungkook." Yoona tried to calm his son down by holding his hand where Jungkook just swapped it off.

"You have to marry her Jungkook, either you like it or not." Jungho's final word before he left Jungkook's mansion and waits for Yoona in the car.

"Jungkook, I know you're suffering but please just listen to your father." Yoona kissed Jungkook's temple before leaving the house and went home with her husband.

Taehyung who was eavesdropping from the start of the argument slowly made his way to Jungkook in his broken state.

He wrapped his arms around Jungkook with hesitation before he lets himself melt into Jungkook's, making him feel safe.

Jungkook who felt a hand suddenly wrapped around him turn around to see Taehyung was hugging him tightly, he let his emotions down and tears slowly rolled down his cheek, hiding his face in Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung just pats his back and rubbing it up and down to calm the older, not noticing that his eyes waters as well.

"It's okay Koo, it's okay." Taehyung stroked Jungkook's hair slowly. He felt Jungkook leaned back from the hug and stared at the shining brown eyes.

"Let's have you rest, yeah?" Taehyung pulled Jungkook arms, gestured him to head to the bedroom first since he needs to check Junho first.

He opened Junho's bedroom and seeing the boy still in his deep sleep, he kissed his forehead before fixing the blanket on Junho and left the room silently, not wanting to wake Junho up.

••••

They stayed silent on the bed with Jungkook leaning on Tae's chest cuddling him tightly and had his hands around the younger's slim waist.

Taehyung was lost in his thought when he felt Jungkook moved to his neck and hides his face on his neck. He giggled a bit feeling ticklish when Jungkook's hair brushed his jawline and gently stroke his head making Jungkook feel comfy.

He now knows Jungkook isn't as strong as his usual cold aura. He's just a man with a fragile heart that's masked with his strong appearance to protect himself.

"Tae."

"Hmm?" Taehyung hummed with his eyes close.

"I love you." Jungkook finally man up and confess to Taehyung.

Taehyung's lips turned into a gentle smile and said,

"I know."

Jungkook who didn't expect Taehyung's answer abruptly sat up and made a pout, Taehyung just laughed looking at Jungkook's pouts which don't match with his appearance.

"I know?! I KNOW? The heck Tae, you're supposed to reply 'I love you too Koo' not I know." Jungkook's outburst made Taehyung again laugh before he sits up also and,

"I love you, Koo." He whispered to Jungkook's ear with arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook's face changed into a bright face before attacking Taehyung with kisses making them fall into the bed with Taehyung squealing telling Jungkook to stop.

They enjoy their weekend together with Junho, forgetting everything at that moment and just enjoying the time together without any disturbance from people.

'Please Tae, just hold on for a while and I will make sure that you'll get the best of the world. Don't ever leave me. We can get through it together.' 

••••

don't forget to vote and comment!

thanks for reading🖤