chapter seventeen

[edited.]

The people around them suddenly stopped moving and shocked at the scene. Taehyung just closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down but his tears just suddenly start flowing down his cheeks.

"You're crying now, fag?" The girl asked harshly.

"Well, that's the taste of your own medicine, making Jungkook turning gay when he's actually straight. He was with me when you suddenly appear in his life. Kim Taehyung, the world famous model actually open his legs and begs for Jungkook to fuck him. You should be ashamed of yourself. Throwing yourself at the director to get into photoshoots, making yourself looks like a slut. Everybody in the fashion business knows how slutty you are." The girl continued.

Taehyung just stayed silent at what the girl said. Nothing that the girl said was true when he works with his own blood, sweat, and tears to get where he is now.

Namjoon, who was beyond furious took a step closer to the girl when someone passes over faster than him towards the girl and slapped the girl.

"Who the fuck you think you are, talking shit about Taehyung when you're the one shitting here." Seokjin, with ease, said after slapping the girl until she falls.

The guests around them didn't bother to help the girl, well from the way she dresses, it's obvious that she's the hookup girl. Not Taehyung.

If that's what usually happens in movies or stories, it's not my style. Here's the real deal.

"YOU FAG!!"

Taehyung smirked and took a step closer towards the girl.

"Well, miss Aeri, you dare calling me a fag when you're the bitch? Aren't we quite the same then?" Taehyung challenge.

Aeri, the one who screamed at Tae smirk back and stepped closer to Taehyung.

"I'm not the bitch when you're the one who steals Jungkook for me." Aeri replied.

Shin Aeri, a model signed under Jungkook's agency that always thinks Jungkook is hers and hates Taehyung ever since he enters the agency.

With her being older than Taehyung doesn't mean that her attitude shows her age, in fact, it's the other way around. Where Taehyung was the one being mature and understanding while her, always throws tantrums when she can't do some photoshoots.

She was the black horse of the agency before Taehyung is now.

From the start she enters the company, her attitude always a problem to people but many of the makeup artists, stylists, and photographers can't do anything when they know messing with JJ ent. means messing with the president.