chapter twelve

[edited.]

Weeks have passed and they all went back to their normal routine except that Jungkook's father always bugs Jungkook to meet Sora. Finally, after discussing with Tae, he decided to meet Sora to explain to her that he's going to break off the wedding.

They agreed to have lunch together and Jungkook chose a not so fancy restaurant but a café so they can casually.

Jungkook who arrived earlier waited for Sora, keeping his company updates from his phone. Sora arrives 15 minutes after Jungkook and looked around to spot Jungkook.

She walked elegantly towards Jungkook, not bothering the stares from other customers who were in awe wondering what brings the model come.

"Jungkook." Sora softly called Jungkook which made Jungkook look up from his phone and lets Sora seat in front of him.

"Sora, I'm sorry but I'll just get into the point. I can't marry you, I already have someone special in my heart. You know that love can't be forced and I don't want you to suffer." Jungkook sighs after finishing his words.

Sora just stays silent, stunned with all of this suddenness, she knows that her feeling one-sided but she's desperate for Jungkook's love. She's jealous of Taehyung who has more fame than her, that she needs to work harder and sometimes, sacrifice her pride for a cover shoot. She's ashamed for herself but Jungkook is the one that she wants the most.

Sora then snapped out from it and looked straight at Jungkook's eyes, that's where she sees sincerity and truth. She knows that Jungkook telling her truth but yet she just can't accept it. 

Her love for Jungkook was blooming ever since they were kids. It was when Jungkook saved her from bullies.

••••

Flashback

It was their elementary days, Sora was just walking in the corridor with her pink bag hang on her shoulder when suddenly get bag was yanked by a group of older kids.

"Look at this rich brat, wonder what's inside her bag." One of them starts to mess her bag.

Sora was trying to get her bag back when one of them pushed her to the wall making her back slammed back to the wall and fell.

She starts crying watching her favorite bag getting torn by the kids when suddenly the one who messed with her bag was pushed and got punched in his face, making others scared and left the scene.

The boy picked the bag up and give it to her.

"Jungkook." She called the boy.

"Don't cry, Sora. I'll buy you another bag but please just don't cry." Jungkook said to her and hug her to calm her down.

••••

The feeling of little Jungkook hug still remains in her body. She was sure that she can get Jungkook if only she didn't move out to America together with her family.

When she heard the news that Jungkook had a son, she was heartbroken and try to kill herself, but thankfully her parents came at the right time and saved her.

And now, yet again, she has to face another heartbreak from the same person. She didn't cry in front of Jungkook but she just smiles and,

"I know Jungkook. But I'm not backing down just because you have a boyfriend." She said with still a smile on her face but later turns into a smirk.

Jungkook was genuinely surprised to see a calm collected Sora but he knows that she meant what she said and therefore, he needs to make sure that Taehyung is not a jealous type. Taehyung trusts him and he needs to keep that trust. 

Jungkook doesn't know what will Sora do but he knows for sure that it's not going to be good. Jungkook just nods at her before standing up and walked towards the door, leaving Sora all alone with tears rolling down her face. 

When he walked to the door, Sora just wishes that Jungkook turned his head back so she can run to him, stopping him from leaving but that didn't happen.

••••

"Tae, you have a photoshoot for Chanel at 3 and then you're free." Jungshin, his manager told him.

"Okay, thanks Jungshin."

Taehyung plopped his body on the couch and close his eyes, lets his body rest a bit after the long photoshoot.

The sound of doors opened made him open his eyes and smile when he saw who enter his dressing room.

"Kookoo." He called

Jungkook, who decide to see Taehyung at his photoshoot set brought him food after meeting Sora.

Taehyung stood up and hugged Jungkook once he was in front of him. The younger snuggle to the older's neck and hug him tightly making Jungkook laughs and hugged him back.

"Tired?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung shook his head and cuddled closer to Jungkook, making their bodies stick together without any space.

They broke the hug and cuddle again after Jungkook placed the foods on the table.

"I met Sora earlier."

Taehyung just nods, not worried about anything at all which made Jungkook confused.

"You're not jealous?" Jungkook asks confusedly.

Taehyung again shakes his head.

"Why would I be jealous? I'm sure that you can't live without me."

Taehyung wasn't being overly confident nor something, but he knows that Jungkook won't leave him whatever happens. No matter what obstacles they will face.

'Don't ever leave me, Koo. No matter whatever happens in the future. I trust you.'

'I'll make sure that you can put your trust on me, love.'

••••

don't forget to vote and comment!

thanks for reading🖤