chapter twenty

[edited.]

They all finally arrive in Honolulu after 9 hours in the air. Junho was sleeping the whole time and didn't make a fuzz which was a big relief.

Meanwhile, Sora was a bit annoyed when she can't sit together with Jungkook, she knows that her possibility to sit with Jungkook was high since Taehyung is sure going to be seated with Junho.

Seems like luck doesn't get to her side and so she together with her mother were seated together while Jungkook was seated with his mother, right in the middle of the aisle beside Taehyung and Junho's seat.

They separated ways from the airport since they rented a car already. They rented two cars only and that made Jungkook furious when he knows it.

"Dad, can't you just rent another car for the Lee?" Jungkook growled at his father.

"Jungkook, are you bothered with something?" Seungho asked innocently when all this thing was his idea.

"Nothing's wrong Seungho-ssi. We'll get going first." Taehyung stepped in and dragged Jungkook with him and Junho who was still in his arms.

"Sora, let's go." Taehyung kindly gestured Sora to go with them.

Sora nods and screaming happiness in her little head thanking her father who planned this.

Jungkook was mad but decide to stay silent, not wanting to cause a scene.

Once they get to the car, Jungkook immediately loads their luggage in the trunk with Taehyung's help. Junho was already in the car, again, sleeping. Well, that's what kids do at his age.

On the other side, Sora wanted to help them but was gently rejected by Taehyung. Sora then seated herself on the passenger seat, beside the driver's seat.

"Koo, just calm down, okay? It's just for one week and you won't have to see her every day again. Just don't embarrass your parents in front of the Lee, okay?" Taehyung stroked the older's jaw softly and pecked his lips.

Jungkook lets out a sigh and nodding before closing the car trunk's door.

Taehyung gave Jungkook a smile before entering the car, he knows that Sora will probably sit in front so he sat together with Junho at the backseat.

Jungkook opened the driver's door and raised his eyebrows when he saw Sora was seating beside him and not Taehyung.

He decides to let it slide just for this once. If Sora takes his kindness as an advantage, he sure will throw Sora at the ocean and let herself die.

After that, they drove to the hotel in silence with Sora blabbering about herself and flirt with Jungkook all the way.

••••

Not long after their drive, they arrive at the hotel and met the whole Jeon who were already there.

"Jungkook!" Somi, one of Jungkook's younger cousins ran to him and jumped on him. Jungkook stumbled a bit but didn't fall since he's body was full of muscle and he has a great balance.

Jungkook chuckled and twirled Somi around, missing his cousin so much.

Jungkook always has a close relationship with his cousins, they're relationship is more like same blood siblings than cousins. They all grew up together and always have each other back.

"Somi, let Jungkook breath. He just got here and calm down." Wonwoo, Jungkook's older cousin, and Somi's brother told her.

"Hey, Woo... How have you been?" Jungkook hugged him and kissed his cheek.