chapter thirteen

[edited.]

"Junho, c'mon you're gonna be late." Jungkook yelled from downstairs calling for Junho.

It's Junho's first day of school and the kid himself is excited for his first day ever since he knows that his daddy enrolled him for kindergarten.

Even though he's not 5 yet, but the school accepts him because he's just a couple months behind the age requirement. And to see that Junho is a bright and active kid who has Jeon Jungkook as his father, who wants to refuse him.

Junho was ready since early morning but hadn't gone downstairs yet, he's confused about how many and what toys to bring to share with his new friends.

"Baby, c'mon you don't want to be late on your first day right?"

Junho faced Taehyung with a pout on his face.

"But Taetae, I don't know what to bring." He whined.

"Just bring two of your favorite baby."

"Okay, Taetae."

Taehyung chuckled and then left the room, heading downstairs. He stopped his step right in front of the kitchen entrance when he saw the kitchen was messy.

He then glared at the man who's looking at him innocently in the middle of the kitchen.

"Jeon. Jung. Kook." He smiled.

The smile on Tae's face made Jungkook shivered. The calm smile didn't quite match with his glaring eyes. Taehyung slowly walked to Jungkook, making Jungkook step back each step Taehyung takes closer to him.

Jungkook's back suddenly hits the counter making him stuck in that place and shut his eyes when he saw Taehyung's hand up in the air.

'Junho baby, I love you. But I think this is my time.' He dramatically said in his head.

Then the kitchen suddenly filled with the sound of slapping. Taehyung slapped Jungkook at his muscular arms and body making Jungkook yelped in surprise.

"Ow... Ow... Tae, enough. Ow..." The constant slap making Jungkook's revealed skin red.

Taehyung was furious at how messy the kitchen is. Even though there are tons of maids who will clean it, but still he doesn't want the maids to clean up something they didn't make.

Taehyung slapping was stopped when Jungkook caught his hands and pulled his body closer to the muscular man.

Taehyung kept his glaring at the older which wasn't intimidating at all, in fact, it made him looked cute in Jungkook's eyes. Well, that's because how whipped Jungkook is towards Taehyung.

Jungkook leans his head closer to Tae's while staring at the younger lips and softly touched his plump rosy lips with his. Taehyung closed his eyes when Jungkook's lips met with him and kissed him back with a shy response.

The soft gentle kiss that turns fast into a heated kiss when Jungkook suddenly bit the other bottom lips, which Tae lets him. They fight each other for dominance when we know that Jungkook will win.

Taehyung lets Jungkook explores his wet cavern while lets out a small moan. Jungkook broke the kiss and continue to explore Taehyung's neck.

"Daddy, Taetae, what are you guys doing?"

The sudden voice startled them and they broke the kiss immediately, scratching the back of their heads, flustered their make-out session got caught by Junho.

Junho looked at them both with a confused face and glaring at Jungkook.

"What did you do to Taetae? Taetae is mine." Junho ran to Jungkook attacking him with a punch by his little fist making Jungkook laugh by his son's reaction.

Jungkook grabbed Junho and puts him on his shoulder which made Junho laugh loudly. Taehyung just watched both of them with a fond stare. Hoping that one day the sight he's seeing right now will fill his morning every day.

Jungkook notices Taehyung who stays quiet. He brought Junho to his arms and gesture the kid to surprise Taehyung who's still zoning out. Jungkook countdown quietly and kissed Tae's every side of Tae's cheek.

The sudden kiss made Taehyung surprised and whine, making the two of them giggle. Taehyung just shake his head and went to the kitchen to prepare Junho's lunchbox, followed by the father and son to enjoy their breakfast.

••••

Taehyung and Jungkook went to drop Junho at his kindergarten together. They went inside the building with Junho in the middle of them, holding their hands.

The mothers who dropped their children cooes at the sight and whispering on Jungkook and Taehyung who looks good together. They all silently ship the two of them. One is the cold and introvert one where the other being the warm and extrovert one. Such a perfect combination.

They finally arrived at Junho's class. Taehyung crouched down to Junho and said,

"Be nice to your friends and teacher, okay bub?"

Junho nods at Tae's words, Taehyung then kissed Junho forehead and hug him tight.

"I'm gonna miss you, bub."

Tae's act made Junho and Jungkook giggle at his cuteness but still, Junho hugs back, "Me too, Taetae. Promise me that you'll pick me today, okay?"

Junho sticks out his pinky, Taehyung giggled and tangled their pinky together, promising that he'll pick him up.

Taehyung stood up and Junho turned to Jungkook who stands beside Taehyung.

"Daddy, don't eat Taetae again or I'm gonna punch you, OKAY?!" He threatens his father, making the two adults flustered since it's a crowded area.

The mothers just giggled at the not-so-couple.

"Okay, okay, I promise." Jungkook surrendered.

Junho then waved goodbye for the last time before joining his friends in the classroom.

Jungkook and Taehyung turned their back from the glass door and met Sora standing in front of them.

"Sora, I didn't know that you have a kid." Taehyung nicely said to Sora.

Sora just fakes her smile, "No Tae, I just dropped off my sister's daughter." She then moves her eyes to Jungkook.

"Kookie, I didn't know that Junho attends here." She smiled flirtily at Jungkook, Jungkook just ignored Sora while Taehyung lets out a sigh, knows that Sora is trying to make Jungkook looks at her.

Jungkook tightens his holds on Tae's finger and smiles kindly, "Yeah, he just started a couple days ago."

"I see, well I need to go now. I'll see you guys later." With that Sora left them.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung worriedly, scared that the moment just before mad Tae mad.

Taehyung just stare at Jungkook weirdly, "What are you looking at? Let's go I need to meet Yoongi today."

Taehyung then walks towards the car casually, leaving a blank Jungkook who's puzzled with how the younger acts.

"ARE YOU GOING TO STAY THERE ALL DAY?!"

The shout made Jungkook chuckled and shake his head.

'He sure is different.'

••••

don't forget to vote and comment!

thanks for reading🖤