chapter nine

[edited.]

Taehyung and Jungkook turned their heads to the voice.

"Sora!" Jungkook surprised.

Taehyung knows who this lady is. She's Lee Sora, daughter of Lee Company and a model too. She's known for her sexy and elegant aura that made men drools over her.

"Hi, I didn't expect you here." She kindly said. Jungkook just nods and glance at Taehyung for a second. Sora notice the glance and surprised to see Taehyung sat in front of Jungkook.

"Taehyung, it's been a long time." Taehyung just nod and gave a slight smile.

"Daddy, when will the food come?" Junho asked innocently not noticing the atmosphere between the adults.

Sora then glanced a bit at Junho before introducing herself to Junho.

"Hi, you must be Junho right?" She kindly speaks to Junho.

Junho just doesn't like her presence ignored her and cuddles more to Taehyung's side wrapping his short arms around Tae's waist, hiding his face on Tae's chest.

Jungkook just smiled apologetically to Sora for Junho's behavior. Which Sora smiled back signing she's fine.

"Well, I must get back to my sister and nephew before they search for me. It's nice meeting you guys here." Sora waved before leaving the restaurant.

They stayed in silence even after Sora left. Taehyung's whole mood is ruined and Jungkook doesn't know what to do. He scratched his head before taking Taehyung's soft hand into his hand.

"She's just my father's business partner dauhgter." Jungkook explained.

Taehyung stayed silent which made Jungkook worried.

"And your soon to be wife."

Jungkook froze at Tae's words. He didn't know that Tae overheard his conversation with his mother this morning. He sighed knowing that this was bothering Tae the whole day.

"My father wants her to be my wife because her parents are friends with mom and dad." Jungkook explained.

"I just can't accept it. She's just not the one for me. I already tried to go out with her but there's no feeling." He continued.

"But your father still wants you to be with her." The flatness in his voice made Jungkook panicked and just can't think straight.

"Tae, plea-"

"Food is here, let's just eat. Okay?" Taehyung smiled calmly.

They eat their food in silence with Junho's whine not wanting to eat vegetables.

••••

After their dinner, they went back home with silence still in between Jungkook and Tae.

Junho was sleeping on the backseat, tired after the long day at the amusement park.

"Drop me at my apartment." Taehyung said.

Jungkook wants to argue back but he knows that Tae won't listen to him. He drove his car to Tae's apartment without saying anything.

20 minutes later, they arrive at Tae's apartment but they all still stayed in the car.

"I think we should take a break from whatever this is." Tae finally broke the silence.

"NO!" Jungkook almost yelled at Tae but realize that Junho is sleeping at the back.

"You can't do that Tae."

Taehyung shakes his head before facing Jungkook and gently put his hand on Jungkook's cheeks.

"I think it's better if we don't see each other for some time now. I don't want to ruin your relationship with your family, you should listen to your father. He wants and knows the best for you Koo." Tae calmly explained to Jungkook while caressing the older's cheeks gently.

"No Tae, I will explain to my father about you and how I feel about you. Tae you can't do this to me." Jungkook begged.

"What are we Koo? We're nothing. We just met a couple times and Junho just feels comfortable with me."

"Tae, why can't you understand?" Jungkook feeling stressed.

"Understand what?" The younger is now confused.

"I LOVE YOU!!" Jungkook finally confess.

He's been keeping his own feelings alone for a while now. He just wants to make sure that the feeling is real. His past was just making him hard to search the one.

Taehyung was stunned by Jungkook's confession. Sure, he knows that Jungkook has feelings for him but not love. Love is a big word and a big commitment.

Taehyung knows that he has feelings for Kook, but he just thinks that this isn't just the right time yet. Jungkook needs to solve about Sora things.

"Jungkook, it's not that we're not gonna see each other again. You need to finish your things with your father about Sora first before you court me."

"Tae, please... You can't do this to me."

"Daddy... Why are you yelling?"

Junho's voice caught their attention. They stare at each other before moving their attention to Junho who was yawning while rubbing his doe eyes.

"Junho." Taehyung softly called Junho.

"Yes, papa?" That broke Taehyung's heart. He extends his hand so Junho can hug him and move him to his lap.

"Junho, I'm sorry baby but you can't call me papa after this." Taehyung said in a whispered tone. He is surely sad and watching Junho's eyes get teary, he just wants to shouts.

"Why?" Junho starts sobbing, Jungkook, on the other hand, stays quiet. He can't do anything, he knows that Tae is right but his heart is screaming to make Taehyung his.

Taehyung just shakes his head and buries Junho's face in his chest, hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry, baby." Tahyung held his tears, not letting Junho nor Jungkook to watch him break.

"You can call me Taetae from now on, okay?" He softly says.

"NO! I JUST WANNA CALL YOU PAPA!" Junho was shaking in his arms while sobbing.

"I love you, Junho." Tae said kissing his forehead before giving Junho to Jungkook.

"I'll see you later, Koo." Taehyung gave Jungkook and Junho a sad smile before getting out of the car.

Junho was sobbing loudly, trying to break free from Jungkook's arms that made Jungkook hold him tighter. He knows Junho was breaking.

Because he's as broke as Junho too. 

••••

don't forget to vote and comment!

thank you for reading🖤