Breakfast with the Avengers

5am rolls around like clockwork and Daisy is getting ready. Not wanting to make Tony suspicious or judge her usual style of clothing, I decide to switch it up and wear something pretty and casual. I'm wearing a nice pink dress with a soft white collar that I would usually never be caught in. But hey, I can't have Iron Man knowing who I am or what I can do.

Before I enter the the jet I look at Clint and say, " Don't tell him my real name

Before I enter the the jet I look at Clint and say, " Don't tell him my real name. The name I'll be using with him Ellie Smith". Clint agreed and we enter the private jet. Tony comes to greet us, "Hi I'm Tony and Robin Hood here told me nothing about you". I smile and shake his hand that was already extended and reply, "Hi Tony, I'm Ellie and I'm a big fan of your work at Stark Industries". My voice when talking to him kind of came bubblier than expected but I rolled with it and Tony loved it. Clint looked at me amazed, he's not seeing me as Daisy his sister but as a fellow agent and spy. Tony and I continue talking and he forgets all of his suspicions about me while I stroke his ego.

Time flies and we are now in New York City. Clint first goes down the steps and is followed by Tony, when it's my turn to descend down the steps I see Tony's hand extended and I take it for many reasons. I follow my damsel routine and we all enter the building. As soon as we enter we're greeted by Vision. "Hello Mr. Stark, I hope your travels went well," he says and then he looks at me, " I don't believe we've met, I'm Vision". I smile and greet him back, " Hi Vision, it's nice to meet you. I'm Ellie". He nods, greets Clint and then leads us to the private room that's set up like a hospital with all of the doctors standing there. Tony and Vision leave us to it and I chose my doctor.

Dr. Covey is a nice woman who was very gentle. As soon as I said the words I'm pregnant she gasped and grinned. "Congrats," she exclaimed, "you must be wondering how far along you are. No problem I'll tell you everything you need to know". I smile at this and she sets up everything she needs. She then proceed to put this cold jelly on my belly and begins the sonagram. As soon as I see the screen I grab for Clint's hand. He looks at me smiling and kisses my hand.

Dr.Covey looks up and says to Clint, "You seem very eager. Is this your first kid?". Clint shakes his head and tells her, "I have three kids already. And this one isn't mine- I'm gonna be the uncle of this baby". The doctor smiles and nods. "Well good on you for being here for your sister," she states, "I have only good news for you. You're around 12 weeks pregnant! But I'm gonna let you two in on a secret. It's not one baby but two!". Right when she said this my face dropped and my heart stopped. "I'm having to babies? You better not be playing with my Doc," I squealed. Two kids... not one but two. After a moment I start to beam and I look at Clint, " I'm having twins," I cried and he laughed and gave me a hug. Right when we cooled down from being informed that I'm having twins, the water works began again after she let us hear the heart beat.

My appointment ended and Tony somehow convinced us to stay, " Now that you're done with your appointment, come and sit with us. Have some breakfast," he begs. After 15 minutes of him begging and me now realizing how hungry I was, Clint and I agree to breakfast. Tony stands next to me and links arms with me as he was me to the dining table. "Have you met any of the other Avengers?," Tony asks me and I shake my head no. This is the truth, although I have met Lady Sif while working with S.H.I.E.L.D. "Well then," Tony exlcaims, " looks like you're in for a treat".

Whenever I imagined meeting the Avengers, I never pictured this. I always thought I'd meet them because Coulson would finally reconnect with them. What I did not imagine is them sitting at the dining table shouting at each other trying to decide what they want for breakfast. Tony clears his throat very loudly indicating that he need their attention. "Everyone I would like you to meet Ellie," Tony says, " Ellie these are the Avengers. On your right you have Wanda, Natasha, and Rhodes. At the head of the table is none other than Thor and on his left is Bruce, Sam and the capsicle-I mean Steve". I smile and greet them all one by one and shake their hands.

I look at them and ask," is choosing what you guys want for breakfast this hard? Or do you guys just love to argue?," when I say this Tony starts to laugh and Clint answers my questing by saying, " It's always like this. Sometimes it drags for hours". Yikes. I didn't sign up for that. " If you guys want I could make breakfast," I offer and they all look at me shocked. I look back at Clint confused. Did I do something wrong? "No one does anything nice for them," Clint states. I whip my head towards them, " You guys can't even make breakfast for each other? I know this is New York and all but dang," I a vocalize, " From the bottom of my midwestern heart. I promise I'll make y'all a good breakfast".

With a little help from Vision telling me where everything was, by 10:30am breakfast was served. A large plate of fruit, pancakes, and frenchtoast was made. Vision and I set the table and sit down. "Breakfast is now served," I say with a smile on my face and we all dig in. "That was amazing. I haven't had a homemade breakfast in ages," Steve says and everyone agrees, "thank you for the meal". I smile and reply, "of course. It's no problem".

Everyone stars conversing and Clint starts stealing the fruit of my plate so I kick him under the table. He shoot a look at the that I ignore. "So how was your appointment," Natasha asks me. If I wasn't trained and unaware of who Natasha was I would've thought she was being sincere but me know better knows she's looking for a way in to exploit answers. " It went well. I appear to be well and healthy thank god. Thank you for asking," I reply. For sure she hasn't caught on but she's not fully convinced by my charade.

" How do you know Clint? I've known him a long time and have never met you," she states. Right when she says this the side conversations die down and they all look this way. I stay silent for a moment then clear my throat , " Well I didn't know about you guys either until recently. The truth is I'm Clint's sister- well foster sister actually. I grew up in foster care with Clinton but right after he ran away I got adopted which is why it was was hard for us to be in touch. Especially since I had no name at the orphanage. I was given the name Elizabeth after my adoptive grandma but started going by Ellie because it fits me. I only recently ran into him because of Laura and well the rest is history," I explain.

For a moment the room is silent. Like no one knows what to say and then Thor says, " I, too have an adopted brother". I smile and nods like this is nice information but in reality I know his brother because of his mischief. Natasha then relaxes when she hears the rest of the story, she believes me for now and that's all I need. We sit continue to eat whatever breakfast is left on the table. I guess this answers the question of what it's like to eat with the Avengers.