Meeting the Newest Family Members

I'm resting my head on the seat while the babies are asleep. Bobbi and Hunter want answers and I told them they would have to wait until we got home because I need the rest and I want to milk the boys staying asleep as long as they can. It wasn't hard at Wakanda after giving birth because the employees were so helpful with everything. They taught me a lot  of things I should know within the first months of being a mother. I plan on using everything they taught me and getting them everything they need while being here in the states.

Once we pull up to the barn, Hunter and Bobbi each go to a door and carefully uninstall the car seats and carry them for me. I grab the baby bags and shut the doors. As soon as we knock Laura is at the front door with her hand covering her mouth trying to trap her scream but fails. The kids come running to the door and see me without a pregnant belly and a to babies so they smile widely and run towards me. " Auntie Daisy, you're back," they scream. I laugh and engulf all the Barton's in a hug.

After all of our greetings we enter the house and rest.  I throw myself on to the comfortable couch that I've missed. " it's so good to be home," I groan. They all laugh at me as I roll over to meet all their eyes. "I'm not saying I'm not happy to see you because I am love, I just wanna know which one of these babes is named Hunter," Hunter states. Bobbi and I roll our eyes at him.

"Well since you all have been waiting so long for this I will now tell you their names. Baby number one, my first born and with a bit darker hair is Andrew after Dr.Gardner. Baby number two, my trouble maker, with lighter and less hair is Phillip after Coulson," I announce to them. All the adults have soft smiles on their lips while the Barton kids are grinning very big while staring at the twins. " Andrew and Phillip Johnson.... I like it," Bobbi comments. I shake my head at her, " I gave them Lincoln's last name. It just left like I should. Like it would be homage to him".

Bobbi nods and takes my hand. " I agree with you one hundred percent but you will be doing all the work you should get credit for them too. I get you named them and all but maybe I'm pretty sure Lincoln would want them to be named after you". I take in what she's saying and then Hunter chimes in, " just hyphenate the last names love. Where it will be Johnson- Campbell or vise versa. You could also let them choose later but for now hyphenate the last names".

I agree with what he's saying and then I laugh. "God, hyphenating their names will be more work. They already have very long names. Andrew's is Andrew Antoine James Campbell and Phillip's is Phillip Calvin Steven Campbell. They have double middle name because of Steve- Captain America and Bucky- the Winter Soldier," I inform them. Hunter loos at me in a jokingly offended manner. "Why did they get a spot in your babies names," he wonders.

I tilt my head at him and reply, "that's because they helped me give birth and I hurt them really badly while I was. My powers became really powerful which is why being in Wakanda helped with its little Vibranium and being in epidural. But while giving a demonstration I quaked Steve again really hard again the wall and really hurt him and then I hurt Bucky while I was pushing". Once we finished talking about baby names and my labor story, we dined and they all took turns holding Andrew and Phillip. " oh yeah and make sure you don't tell the team about this. I'm not ready to face them yet," I tell Bobbi and Hunter. They agree and continue to play with my twins.

———————
Hope y'all enjoy. I'm just letting y'all know that I just started college and moved so writing uploads will change a little bit but not too much. I might be making a schedule for when I'll upload chapters so follow me and I'll let you know later. xxx