Labor

Maintaining control is a bit harder than I thought it would be. Everything that was normal the day before is now different. I knew what Bobbi said but I did not expect for it to feel like this.

Vacationing at a water park is meant to be fun. There was a smile on all their faces. Cooper,Lila, baby Nate, Laura and even Clint. I mean he got bored during golf but that because he's an excellent shot. Being pregnant on vacation is not as fun as it would be when you're not but I'm with family- that's what matters. What I wasn't expecting was my family to extend today. I close my eyes and focus on my breathing. Clint isn't picking up and Laura is doing everything in her power to help me not quake anything.

I'm about to start crying because of how much energy it takes to control this power and because I'm probably going into labor. Laura is pushing the hair out of my face and rubbing my back. " Daisy, honey, we're gonna need to Time your contractions," she gently tells me. The kids are in the room with us, I can tell their worried so I give them a smile. " Kids, auntie Daisy is okay. She's just having a hard time with the boys. It looks like they want to meet us all today," I gasp while holding my stomach. I can't take it any longer, I whip my phone out and dial a number.

Steve picks up on the third ring. I can hear the background of the quinjet starting up.  "Daisy," he asks. Steve sounds like he's in pain. " Rogers you must've had the fight of your life right now. That's probably why Clint's not answering. Where is he? Where are you," I wonder. The other end of the line is silent for a moment before he answers, "Look Daisy... I can't talk right now. I have to get Bucky outta here-," I cut him off when he says and interject, " where are you going now? How are you going to hide him from everyone? Steve, everyone is in look out". He tells me, " I know, I know, I know.  We're going to Wakanda. His royal highness as agreed to help Bucky with his mind control problem".

That is such a relief to hear. Bucky has a chance to be free.  "Steve I was wondering if you can do me a favor," I begin, " Wakanda is known for having Vibranium,  I've seen on the web that they may not have a lot but they might have enough. I've gone into labor and it's not safe for me to be here". Steve asks me why and so I continue, " because Steve, my powers have grown strong and I have been keeping it check but... I don't think I'll be strong enough to hold back while giving birth. I don't want to hurt anyone and if Vibranium is truly the Earth's strongest medal maybe it wil be enough to stop me".  Rogers asks for my location and I give it him. Now I have to hold on.

I meet Steve at the top of the hotel with Laura and the kids by my side ready to pass me off. The kids engulf me in hugs as we say goodbye and as I greet Steve. He takes my hands as gives me a smile. " Hey Cap, you look like crap," I joke. He gives me a short laugh and responds, " I feel like it too. Hey, that's the first time you've called me Cap". He helps me sit down and get buckled in. " well that's because I don't want it to go all to your head. I could quake you if you'd like," I offer. He chuckles at the memory we share and answers, " No thank you, I'm good. But, hey I have someone for you too meet. This is Bucky, my friend".

Steve looks happy to introduce his friend even though they look like they've gone through hell. It must be that it's a simple thing to do that makes you feel normal. I give a small smile and introduce myself, " hey, I'm Daisy. It's nice to meet you. I wish it was under better circumstances though". He nods and tells me likewise. Just like that we jet off to Wakanda.