This is...

The nurses clean the babies while the doctor stitches me up after I push out the placenta. I'm really never doing this again. The doctor looks at my and asks me if I would like to hold one the first born while they clean up the other one. I nod and she places him in my hand. He's sleeping peacfully and he instantly feels like he's apart of me. He knows I'm his mom. Steve and Bucky return to their seats after standing the whole time to hold my hands.

" Okay so what's his name? You said their names are important because they're named after people who helped you a lot," Steve says. I look up at him and smile. " Well, Steve, the name I was going to give whoever came out first was Andrew, ater Dr. Andrew Gardner. He's the man that helped me open up about my powers and help grieve my friend Trip. He also saved my life in another way. That man ended up becoming Lash and saved my life that way too. He was also my S.O.'s husband. He meant a lot to me and my other teammates. So in honor of Dr.Gardener his name will be Andrew Antoine Campbell. Middle name in respect for Trip and last name for Lincoln. Although I might hyphenate our last names but that's something to think about later. So right now that is his name, Andrew," I declare.

The guys smile and look at the baby. " I don't know why but it seems like it's going to fit him," Bucky says. We chuckle at that and nod. It does fit him. I ask Steve if he would like to hold him while I sit up better to hold my second baby for the first time. This little guys is awake and so I lay him on my chest where he sprawls himself out comfortably.

"This is for sure the baby that was moving around in my belly. Of course he came out second and already gave mamma a hard time. I would like for you to meet my second born Phillip. He is named after Coulson. And yes Steve, this is the same ascent Coulson you are thinking of. You see, Coulson may have not been blood but he was the closest thing I had to family. He meant the world to me. So I here by announce the arrival of Phillip Calvin Campbell. His middle is my dad's name. Although I didn't know him that well or get that much time with, he let it be known that he loved me with every fiber in his body," I explain.

I was so focused on holding Phillip that when I look up and see Steve I laugh. He seems so uncomfortable like he doesn't want to make any sudden movements in case he hurts the baby. "Awh Stevie. Your holding him fine. Loosen up before he senses somethings wrong and starts to cry. Don't be so stiff," I snicker. Bucky laughs too and it makes me smile even more. He probably feels so much better than he did before. It's nice to see him laugh and smile. I don't say anything about it because I don't want to ruin that simple moment for him so I return to laughing at Steve with him.

I let Bucky hold Phillip, he looks so scared and worried because of his synethic arm so I hold Phillip with him. Bucky was smiling and happy to be a part of this happy and easy moment. I clear my throat and say, " I change my mind. I'm fixing something right now. Their full names are Andrew Antoine James Campbell and Phillip Calvin Steven Campbell. I know it's not their first names but each part of my babies name mean something to me. I may not have history like you two do but guys did so much for me today. I honestly wouldn't have been able to go through this alone. So if it's okay with you I would like that to be their names".

Both soldiers look at me in marvel and awe. "You know I never thought I'd experience this. I mean missed my date and felt out place waking up more than half a century later. I didn't even know about Clint's kids until I met them  when I was fighting Ultron. This may have been your moment Daisy but I am honored to be a part of it. So my answer is yes," Rogers voices. I grin at his words and thank him. 

Bucky looks at me and says, " Are you sure? I've done a lot of terrible things". I place my free hand on his back and reply, " So have I. I mean you had just as much control in the situations I did.  I know you wouldn't have done those things if you had a choice. So I am asking one last time, may I have the honor of giving my child the middle names James?". He doesn't say anything for a moment and can tell he's contemplating with the look in his eyes before her nods. " Yes Daisy, you may have the honors," he announces. I smile and raise my fist in triumph.  Nothing was going the way I dreamed, thought, or expected but I am happy with how things turned out.