Asking for a Favor

A month has passed and I'm showing. My belly looks so noticeable to me because I've never had a baby before and I'm carrying twins. In reality my belly isn't too noticeable unless you stare pretty hard and if I'm wearing tight clothing. It's so hard to not rub my belly, it makes me feel so maternal.

I had Clint call Tony so he could call the doctors over again for me. He happily agreed and I decided this time I would tell him the news. It's not like I'm going to be able to hide it anymore. That's also when I realized I'd have to make a call to find out something equally as important. How my powers may differ while being pregnant and if using my powers will hurt the babies.

I pick up my phone and immediately dial Jemma's number then stop. If I tell her I'm pregnant the rest of the team will know. It's not that I don't trust them with that information, it's just that I'm not ready for them to know or to involve my not- yet born babies to a world where there's always danger. I want them to hold onto their innocence as long as they can. I never did and I want them to know that there are heroes like their father and the Avengers but I don't need them know that they're there because of the bad things that happen. Like the Chitari invasion or Hive. I want to raise them how I would if Lincoln was here. Normal.

Right then a light bulb goes off in my head. There's someone else I can call without them contacting S.H.I.E.L.D. and I trust them. Bobbi Morse and Lance Hunter. Bobbi may be a badass agent who can fight but she also had a biology degree-making her a fierce weilding baton biologist. Since they had to leave S.H.I.E.L.D. they can do me this favor, and it doesn't hurt that Bobbi knows about my powers.

"Hello," Bobbi says as she picks up my call. " Hey Bobbi. It's me, Daisy," I tell her. The line goes silent for a moment and I continue, " Don't worry. No one can listen in on this call. I hacked into your phone so I could make a line to my phone that couldn't be traced". I hear her sigh, "Daisy! What the hell? You scared me. I thought there was something wrong? Did some thing happen? Please tell me everyone's okay". I close my eyes for a moment before answering, "That's why I called. I need a favor and we need to catch up. Any chance you could come to New York?"

Right then we decided we would meet up after my appointment with Dr. Covey so I could give her the news along with Hunter and give her my charts to see what she could tell me. I'm dressed up again but with less pastel and more darker colors.

I have a gift for Tony

I have a gift for Tony. Another thing to stroke his ego. I place in a bag a baby onesie with iron man on it. Waiting for the jet in the early morning can get cold so I have a jean jacket on top of my dress. It covers my small baby bump that I can surprise Tony with. I look at Clint and see him smiling wide. "The only reason you're smiling wide is because you're finding out the gender today. You're so lucky that Cooper and Lila agreed on their guesses. They were smart to choose one of each. You know after this I'm probably going to have to no fly to New York. The further in the pregnancy the more stuff I have to stop doing," I tell Clint. He gives me a pout and puts his arm around my neck. "Aw that's okay. And I'm not telling you what you're having. Laura want to do something for you and I promised I wouldn't tell. Also road trips aren't that bad. We could also get Tony to fly the doctor out," he responds. I nod to this because that is true.